SecretGame18

Creating realistic and original visual novel
Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
When i realised that i had to navigate through the house i gave up, i don't know as i get old, i get lazy and freeroaming in games are getting me bored to death unfortunately. Clicking here and there until you find the right path is just a chore and make the VN less enjoyable for me.
Freeroaming is minimalist is this game.

Freeroaming is necessary to vary the gameplay and change the rhythm of the game.
A game with a linear story without freeromaing is boring too.

Give the game a chance, you won't regret it :)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
First time trying it "yesterday/night" and I think it was very good. (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nashashuk

Jul 8, 2021
finally a story that I can follow and understand perfectly, because the game is in French (too rare...), it deserves a big thumbs up. A very good story, beautiful graphics and very beautiful animations, when the women are just wow! congratulations again long live the French creators

Reactions: oszapo25

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
When i realised that i had to navigate through the house i gave up, i don't know as i get old, i get lazy and freeroaming in games are getting me bored to death unfortunately. Clicking here and there until you find the right path is just a chore and make the VN less enjoyable for me.
What is the point of the sandbox elements? Please tag it correctly. The sandbox tag is an exclude tag for me.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
A game with a linear story without freeromaing is boring too
i absolutely disagree, when you have a good story and dialogues, a freeroaming part tend to disrupt the rythm of the story telling.
It's just a trick to make you think you are doing something but in fact you are not, it's like the minigames, like you are walking outside enjoying the scenery and suddently a pidgeon just shit on you, that's how i feel we i get this in a VN :ROFLMAO:

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Oh, this one looks interesting. Though I'm a bit sceptical about "realistic VN". :) I'll give it a try.

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
As their is no walkthrough guide in this game its even getting wrost that after game start.... Few choises later even the stat view was also vanished...in this game

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
i am confused the images in the preview look like the game is maledom based but the tags say that its female domination.
Oh, yes there are femdom scenes in the game also, but they are not in connection with the MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex13_zen

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
no pregnancy tag? bruh?
No, there is no pregnacy tag. Beeing pregnant of any of the girls, and any consequences of it (who is the father, hospital, illnes of the child, career of the pregnant girl, the mental depression of the mother after childbirth, medical problems of the childbirth etc.) are an other story.

Jan 7, 2022
Are you for real. you have an end tag which says, " Endgame pregnancies are garbage and a waste of your time and ours. Please stop."

But you are expecting pregnancy tag in game. get hold of yourself and your priority for curiosity.:D
Strangely emphatic reply to what was quoted.

Jan 7, 2022
No, there is no pregnacy tag. Beeing pregnant of any of the girls, and any consequences of it (who is the father, hospital, illnes of the child, career of the pregnant girl, the mental depression of the mother after childbirth, medical problems of the childbirth etc.) are an other story.
You're not getting it. And that's fine. It's not your kink. Just don't slap a kink out of someone else's hand because you can't fathom writing for it. Then you're a tool.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
So, original post mumbles something about this being a "realistic" game. I've only played up to the first client encounter and am forced to call bullshit on a couple of things. Correct me if I'm wrong here, but this is some sort of technical sales based situation, possibly an enterprise client-server sort of product? I know everything is supposed to be "in the cloud" nowadays, but tell that to an oil refinery where they update the hardware maybe only every 20 years and can't trust their operations to an outfit like google from pulling the rug out from under them by turning off unprofitable products.

It's been a dogs life since, but I actually was on two person regional sales team for such a product back around the time when Sun MicroSystems was purporting to put the "dot" in ".com" around the late 90's, early 00's. I'm actually an engineer by degree and had been hired away from a large defense contractor where I had been rolling out the product which I would end up selling. Your first dose of reality is that companies like this will bring "domain experts" like me in and train them on how to sell these complicated systems using techniques like . We do not have business degrees and generally consider MBAs as the source of all that is evil as they tend to come in and turn fine engineering companies into cost cut, laddered, flaming dumpster fires. Just ask whatever aerospace engineers might be left at .

Marketing majors usually have nothing to do with sales and generally limit themselves to ad-buys, materials generation, "strategic" research of the products and the markets, etc. From the sounds of it, our intern got put into an inside sales slot where she would call into the client base to see how things were going, take additional orders, update customer contacts, pursue new contacts from sources like trade shows, etc. She would live at HQ and NEVER go into the client. That task is left to the field sales force where folk like me and possibly our MC would be. In my real life example, I was on the east coast with my account exec (AE) while HQ was actually out on the west coast of the US. I was called an SE or Sales Engineer, but we joked that it was actually called Sherpa Engineer because we would have to drag all of the shit around (including video projectors) to do demos and pilots.

All of the above brings up the reality check for this so-called meeting. The intern never would have been there in the first place. It would have been much more likely that a nice looking AE with possibly mc as the SE would have gone in instead. The "client" is probably what solution selling would call a power sponsor, but he would only have been a middle level management type with a budget to spend and not somebody in the c-suite. They would have been reported to the c-suite for their grabass unprofessionalism and likely fired to avoid the litigation that would be inbound if not. If this clown was the actual CEO, President or CTO of an outfit, they would have been surrounded by other minions at the meeting. If the outfit was too small to have minions it would have been dumped. This was an official sales meeting, not a little friendly get together for lunch or whatever.

---edit---

Ok, I see mc is flogging flavored, doctored sugar water. Objections removed. Carry on. Just another post-capitalist company in a post-capitalist industry. It might have been more appropriate to have them selling products like predictive dialers into grifter inside sales boilerrooms or copyright scanner bots into rent seeking DMCA loving corporate parasites, but whatever.

---edit 2----

Doesn't this guy ever take a shower or bath? I know this dev is probably French, but that sort of thing will never pass the sniff test for a sales critter.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 57 Votes