Jan 7, 2022
This is a completed game. So, what's the problem? :) Even there is a reference to the pregnacy in the epiloge, in one of the endings, as it is in the nature of things...:)
Read your prior message again. The one I was replied to. That's not what you said and it's not what I objected to.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Read your prior message again. The one I was replied to. That's not what you said and it's not what I objected to.
You asked about pregnacy tag. The answer was, that there is no pregnacy tag, because a reference into pregnacy at the very end of one of the endings is not a real part of the story of the game. Pregnacy tag would be a deceit for the gamers.

Last edited:

hunter99998

Jan 13, 2020
One thing I cant get to terms is what's the sense of the computer in Pascal's room cause even if you are able to open it with password it says it's empty and there's nothing in there so what's the sense of having a password protected empty computer.
Please can you give me the password

AK2091

Aug 27, 2021
Well first thanks to creator whoever create this game because he give his time for nothing that I feel after reading all the post. I can see what he trying to do hear but still I have question actually questions. First why you make this in a game form when we cant change anything its all about past 12 days right you should just make this in a story way . Anyway you did really good with all things in this you went wrong when you put all this in game not in story .

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
There should have been a sandbox tag or free roam or whatever you want to call it. Well, at least its not too bad and easy to navigate.

Last edited:
May 1, 2021
Good game...well made. I was hoping for bdsm content...was kinda a let down on that part. S/m ending would have been epic....the possible things in this game...like on one side Dom one of the girls...or flip the tables and join pasal and become a trainer in the red room.... damn this game could have so much more....a bdsm dream game if u wanted to be kinky

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
this game's models are fucking good, but the architecture of this game has a lot of room to upgrade, BDSM/DRUG/CHEAT and corruption topics can have many ways to develop.

I suggest dev try BangCity, the semi open design is very suitable for this game.

The MC can have 3-4 divisions to choose:

1. Kill or replace Pascal and be the underground King;

2.have some open relationship with other girl

3.Use man/woman to set a group like gang, made money by sex and drugs.

I think No. 1/2 is very easy to do, and 3 need some new materials.

Anyway, it's a good work, i'm waiting for your next move!

Reactions: SecretGame18

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
Good game...well made. I was hoping for bdsm content...was kinda a let down on that part. S/m ending would have been epic....the possible things in this game...like on one side Dom one of the girls...or flip the tables and join pasal and become a trainer in the red room.... damn this game could have so much more....a bdsm dream game if u wanted to be kinky
YES THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO SAY.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I know that you: "spend many time to create the dialogs and the characters ", but it looks like you probably need to spend a little bit more.
Renders on the preview looks ok tho.
If the "details" on the renders include pointy cheekbones of the 39-51 yo ladies, small nipples and short hair, delete them.
Or add settings to disable them, please.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
thanos255 I enjoyed this game quite a lot. Even though I mostly only play NTR games, I think this story is very well written.

I think there's plenty of opportunity to create a well rounded game where there ARE bad ends (like Babysitter). An obvious one being, cheat on Lucie with other girls, ignore her needs, belittle her, don't warn her about Pascal, leads to a bad end where she is completely sexually dominated by Pascal.

A game and story is only fun when there's risk of failure. Games and movies where heroes never die results in stale products, like every superhero movie right now. Game of Thrones was good because you couldn't predict who was going to die: there's risk and it keeps the viewer engaged.

As a developer, who says he doesn't do this for the money, you should have more confidence in your product. Tell the story you want to tell. Fuck the naysayers who complain about pirating your game for free.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
this game's models are fucking good, but the architecture of this game has a lot of room to upgrade, BDSM/DRUG/CHEAT and corruption topics can have many ways to develop.

I suggest dev try BangCity, the semi open design is very suitable for this game.

The MC can have 3-4 divisions to choose:

1. Kill or replace Pascal and be the underground King;

2.have some open relationship with other girl

3.Use man/woman to set a group like gang, made money by sex and drugs.

I think No. 1/2 is very easy to do, and 3 need some new materials.

Anyway, it's a good work, i'm waiting for your next move!
But MC isn't this type of person. He only does dom for revenge and he's a hero who goes to risk his life to save Julie. Why would he become a monster like Pascal? Also that would totally not work with the beginning of the game where he's in jail.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I am probably one of very few but I would have loved it to have even more content happening in that BDSM room.
That is my favorite part of the game! :)

Reactions: tata19

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I am probably one of very few but I would have loved it to have even more content happening in that BDSM room.
That is my favorite part of the game! :)
You are not the only one, the game just ended when it started to take flight I was left wanting more

Last edited:
Reactions: Latex224
3.80 star(s) 57 Votes