RPGM Abandoned Luck Son [v0.01 Remastered] [GCONANR]

gconanr

Jul 2, 2017
It's not that players don't like father/daughter, they do as long as MC is the father. What they won't like is father/daughter if MC is the brother.
Of course I understand what I had in mind is makes like a game I played called (Urban Demons) one of my many favorite games where you could choose when you woke up every morning if you wanted to follow the story with the male character or the female character my idea is to include that but if you want to be the father or the son for now I am very new but I hope in the next updates to be able to implement it

Reactions: hentai charley

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
It's not that players don't like father/daughter, they do as long as MC is the father. What they won't like is father/daughter if MC is the brother.
Doesn't bother me as long as somewhere in there I get to see her naked as a jailbird. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: gconanr

gconanr

Jul 2, 2017
Thank you. I guess I will wait till then. I like the game and as I said I will wait for update. (y)
Thanks to you for stopping by and I will be trying to upload the updates every two weeks at least to improve the story and the art a lot, unfortunately I have obligations to do and that does not leave me time but I will do everything possible for you everyone likes

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Of course I understand what I had in mind is makes like a game I played called (Urban Demons) one of my many favorite games where you could choose when you woke up every morning if you wanted to follow the story with the male character or the female character my idea is to include that but if you want to be the father or the son for now I am very new but I hope in the next updates to be able to implement it
If money is an issue for you, you might want to check out how well multiple protagonist stories do financially. You're new, you will see what I mean.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
lol, there's a team that focuses exclusively on NTR games: NTRMan
Yes NTRMan, has a lot of patrons and a lot of projects. There are many developers who have one project and have more patrons. Name a single successful NTR game.

gconanr

Jul 2, 2017
Yes NTRMan, has a lot of patrons and a lot of projects. There are many developers who have one project and have more patrons. Name a single successful NTR game.
maybe
Take Over
o
Max's Life
o
A Struggle with Sin (I love this game)
o
Power Vacuum

maybe there are some games with ntr
But it is a matter of taste

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
If my idea is to try to reach everyone as much as those who like ntr and those who do not, therefore, I will find a way to get to like everyone since I will not force them to follow the linear story but rather focus in what they like the most
You are never going to make a game that everyone likes. Those who try generally fail because there is too little content for any one taste. You have a limited amount of time to work on the project. You have limited resources. What you are basically suggesting is separate stories for different kinks. No one will be happy about the amount of content for their particular kink.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
If my idea is to try to reach everyone as much as those who like ntr and those who do not, therefore, I will find a way to get to like everyone since I will not force them to follow the linear story but rather focus in what they like the most
That's brave, I hope you're successful with that. I think there's at least one game I tried where the NTR path is optional / you have to do things for it to happen.
It takes more work but it's how you can please both audiences, having different paths. Depending on your actions you get the NTR route, or the vanilla route.

Name a single successful NTR game.
Sorry, I'm not that familiar with that genre, I don't really get the appeal.
You can find some in NTR games in here:

Reactions: lTTMl

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
maybe
Take Over
o
Max's Life
o
A Struggle with Sin (I love this game)
o
Power Vacuum

maybe there are some games with ntr
But it is a matter of taste
Take Over is NTR optional and has been in production for two and a half years with 261 patrons. I would not consider that successful.

Power Vacuum is NTR optional. Players have been pitching a fit because last two updates were NTR only.

Max's life, in production 4 years, 196 patrons.

A Struggle with Sin, NTR optional.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
That's brave, I hope you're successful with that. I think there's at least one game I tried where the NTR path is optional / you have to do things for it to happen.
It takes more work but it's how you can please both audiences, having different paths. Depending on your actions you get the NTR route, or the vanilla route.

Sorry, I'm not that familiar with that genre, I don't really get the appeal.
You can find some in NTR games in here:
Typically, you don't end up pleasing either audiences because you have to split your efforts between two stories. Generally speaking non-NTR games are the most successful, NTR games the least, and NTR optional somewhere in between. Thanks, but I don't have any interest in NTR games either.

gconanr

Jul 2, 2017
You are never going to make a game that everyone likes. Those who try generally fail because there is too little content for any one taste. You have a limited amount of time to work on the project. You have limited resources. What you are basically suggesting is separate stories for different kinks. No one will be happy about the amount of content for their particular kink.
If I know that, it is impossible for everyone to like it, it is more I think it would generate a multiverse if I manage to achieve that hahaha and it is true I have very little time but I will try to create parts of the story not like some games that go very slow style (Happy Summer ) The progression of the game is very slow, I still love the game

gconanr

Jul 2, 2017
Take Over is NTR optional and has been in production for two and a half years with 261 patrons. I would not consider that successful.

Power Vacuum is NTR optional. Players have been pitching a fit because last two updates were NTR only.

Max's life, in production 4 years, 196 patrons.

A Struggle with Sin, NTR optional.
I get to 10 patrons and I have a party for 20 thousand people, I'm sorry I know what a exajero
I am from Argentina that is why I have so many problems with the language, it is more I use google translation to be able to talk to you and also return the game to English that is why so many mistakes

gconanr

Jul 2, 2017
Typically, you don't end up pleasing either audiences because you have to split your efforts between two stories. Generally speaking non-NTR games are the most successful, NTR games the least, and NTR optional somewhere in between. Thanks, but I don't have any interest in NTR games either.
I know NTR games that are unfaithful games or I'm wrong, forgive my ignorance I thought that was it

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I understand what you are trying to say. If do need that many patrons, you should just make whatever game you want to make. You don't need to take suggestions from any of us. I was just trying to help you out. Good luck with your game.