RPGM Abandoned Luck Son [v0.01 Remastered] [GCONANR]

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I know once again why I cant stand RPGM. A useless engine.
The models also appear in VICE.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Hmmm... Ok... I ma 1000% sure i already see this "beatifull" 3d renderes,
waht PASS for some unknow resone rules f95 puplished material,
but i not rememeba were is and name of this project... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm... :unsure:

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Thanks to you for stopping by and I will be trying to upload the updates every two weeks at least to improve the story and the art a lot, unfortunately I have obligations to do and that does not leave me time but I will do everything possible for you everyone likes
Take the time you need to get this to where you are comfortable with it. You're getting pounded from all sides right now but when you become comfortable with the game the players will too. Stay the course Captain... (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: gconanr

gconanr

Jul 2, 2017
well that I don't speak spanish, how about the english version that works
Hello, the game is completely in English translated because I speak Spanish and I translated everything into English with Google, it may have some grammatical errors but something is understood

Gurusanches

Nov 18, 2018
Exactly that is my idea not only with ntr but also with parts that other people would not like, for example, the school does not attract my attention, but many do
The game looks promising, but i also agree with you trying to focus on one of the choices first. Either NTR or the other. Have you all ready chosen what you will focus on?

gconanr

Jul 2, 2017
The game looks promising, but i also agree with you trying to focus on one of the choices first. Either NTR or the other. Have you all ready chosen what you will focus on?
If my idea is not the ntr but the one that they can choose which way to follow although now I am concentrating a lot on not looking like vice although I am using the same characters, I am still creating new ones and I will put them to vote to see if they want to change them

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If my idea is not the ntr but the one that they can choose which way to follow although now I am concentrating a lot on not looking like vice although I am using the same characters, I am still creating new ones and I will put them to vote to see if they want to change them
Finally, to clarify, can the relationship, including scenes, between father and daughter be avoided? I don't like sharing or NTR, so it wouldn't appeal to me at all.

Netsabeth

Donor
Jun 1, 2017
Hi every one,
perhaps i'm dumb but i can't trigger the saturday evening event (TV) nor watching mom/sis at night (like written in the WT in this forum).
Do i have to do all the interactions saturday then TV scene will trigger ?

If someone has succeeded, please tell me how.

Bye