johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
This game is seriously retarded, from a plot, grammar, and design standpoint. The spiel on the first page is also a lie, seeing as Stella a girl whom the MC is consistently trying to get with, which makes her a LI, has a scene with Bruce, which is NTR, even if it's optional. Not to mention that Jill is also a character whom the MC expresses desire for and she too is sexually assaulted, which is also NTR. You can say that Julia isn't a LI, so her scenes aren't NTR but the fact that she isn't a LI is in and of itself retarded from a character standpoint (the MC wants to fuck everything that moves yet has no desire for his hyper sexualized long-time assistant, press X to doubt) and a design perspective. Add on to that the fact that all of these characters are featured on the games banners.

Stop fucking lying. You're not as smart as you think you are.

Durbog

Dec 30, 2023
Still dont understand why this have Female protagonist tag...we can play as female only small part of game (as i read above) so this is not major part of this game, so...female protagonist is really useless tag, i am searching for game with female protagonist so this one is simple lie...gj developer with that really

Celestines

Feb 14, 2018
What is the reason the steam version only has season 1? Was also considering getting it on steam but not if it doesnt get the other seasons

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So we were on S02E02 of this, before it went to Steam S01.
Will saves from that version work when the Steam version catches up?

Hollibolli

Mar 2, 2023
This shit is more like, "if you like attractive woman don't bother with this would be game."
The only urge i get, is to vomit all over the place. Ugly old cows and fat whales, exactly what i want to see. Not.

3.40 star(s) 28 Votes