Durbog

Dec 30, 2023
Still dont understand why this have Female protagonist tag...we can play as female only small part of game (as i read above) so this is not major part of this game, so...female protagonist is really useless tag, i am searching for game with female protagonist so this one is simple lie...gj developer with that really

Celestines

Feb 14, 2018
What is the reason the steam version only has season 1? Was also considering getting it on steam but not if it doesnt get the other seasons

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So we were on S02E02 of this, before it went to Steam S01.
Will saves from that version work when the Steam version catches up?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Hey , I just found your game and was curious if it has some contents on NTR or Cheating
One lady cheats on her husband with the MC. Haven't gotten very far myself, but I know there is that, and then he, i think, fucks the guy's daughter behind his back as well.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hey , I just found your game and was curious if it has some contents on NTR or Cheating
One lady cheats on her husband with the MC. Haven't gotten very far myself, but I know there is that, and then he, i think, fucks the guy's daughter behind his back as well.
The dude in question also uses his secretary for sex (which is apparently bad), shortly before the MC can do the same (which is apparently good).

I haven't looked at this in ages, but as far as I remember there's also a scene where an associate of the MC rapes a woman while the MC fucks someone else next to them. I think that scene can be avoided though.

There may be a few other things, but from memory the English is so poor that it is sometimes difficult to figure out what's going on at all, other than what you can infer from the images.

3.40 star(s) 28 Votes