2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
I'm surprised this is possible considering the original is unity
There are no better things then TXT and JPG for transfering. Extract the foretold by using appropriate tools, copy+paste the medias into the new Environment|Engine|Framework and have fun.

So Yeah, it is very easy to do that. Nevermind if its Unity, Unreal, Renpy or what ever. You can do that even with MS-Word, No special skill needed.

Last edited:

ifgot

Nov 4, 2017
Creating a port of the original game in parts, in my opinion, is stealing, but whatever you prefer.

Reactions: razfaz

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Creating a port of the original game in parts, in my opinion, is stealing, but whatever you prefer.
Like I said before, before you judge me, read the "about me" section of my Patreon page. I always try my best to be able to make updates every two weeks with decent content for all of you. If I had enough time and financial stability, I would definitely give more time and effort to this so that you can have everything faster. I started with this 2 months ago and it turns out that I love what I'm doing, unfortunately I don't have the necessary equipment to be able to create my own content.

I also do this because I see that there are many people who cannot play a game in a certain engine because their computer/laptop/cell phone does not have support for that engine, or it is very old and the game does not work well for them.

Take it however you want, if you think this is stealing, I'm not the one to tell you what's right or wrong, but by doing this I'm giving people the opportunity to try a game that they couldn't until now, and I always give credit to the original creator of the game, you can check my previous port to find out if I'm lying or not.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
don't sweat these tards, you're doing the lord's work. the project has been completed for a long time now and clearly the originator has no intention of making a port. it's also a massive time saver; i have no intention of playing lucky mark again but i don't mind going through this one real quick. there's ports of nlt games that i would never revisit if it weren't for the renpy versions.

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
View attachment 3713789

Overview:
This is a Ren'Py Remake of Lucky Mark
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-07
Release Date: 2024-06-07
Original Developer: Super Alex -
Developer: Doshima -
Censored: No
Version: Update 1
Language: English
Other Games: Shadows of Desire - Unofficial Ren'Py Port
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

READ DEV NOTES BEFORE DOWNLOADING

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Extras: Android *

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3713820 View attachment 3713824 View attachment 3713825 View attachment 3713826 View attachment 3713828
Thank you for your work , the only reason i stopped playing the original game was what you have removed from the game ,dl now :love:

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Just extract the media from the original and hav more fun.
I'm just wondering. What are your intentions here? You said before that you didn't want to argue when I answered you, yet you're still here trying to make people to not play my port? :unsure:
Have you asked yourself why people are playing my port instead of the OG made in Unity? Have you read the comments of the people thanking me for making the port? Or are you just trying to do "social justice"?

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
You are not the first one. How ever, just don't try to fool around and try to make some bucks (Patreon?) for nothing and by stealing assets without own creativity or contribution.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lucky-mark-unofficial-renpy-remake-v0-1-0-fed_.130434/post-8986937

That sux, just my personal oppinion.
Well you're either blind or you don't understand English correctly, but you do you. Can't be bothered by people who tries to play "social justice warrior" on a pirate site. If Super Alex has a problem with this then I'm open to talk to him privately. But sucking it up to him won't get you nowhere, just a kindly suggestion to you ;).

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote