5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
carry on, dont mind the stars !
Oh I really couldn't care less about that. In fact, the more hate I get, the more effort I will put into it to finish it.

If anyone wants to give a positive review, I suggest you not to do it (unless it's a bad review of course, keep doing it ;) ), because they will report the review to get it removed from the thread.

xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
because they will report the review to get it removed from the thread.
But why!? Anyway, what's your plan after this? Will you be making your own game? How's your rendering skills and will you dabble on smaller ones like comics and such?

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
But why!? Anyway, what's your plan after this? Will you be making your own game? How's your rendering skills and will you dabble on smaller ones like comics and such?
With the current equipment I have (a laptop from 2011) it's impossible for me to make my own game because I can't even open DAZ :ROFLMAO:. Once I have enough money to buy a decent PC, I'll stop making ports to start working on my own game.

Reactions: makcim334

Jay0032

Nov 29, 2020
With the current equipment I have (a laptop from 2011) it's impossible for me to make my own game because I can't even open DAZ :ROFLMAO:. Once I have enough money to buy a decent PC, I'll stop making ports to start working on my own game.
How much more is required? Maybe everyone can contribute little bit

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doshima

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
How much more is required? Maybe everyone can contribute little bit
A lot, since I started porting games, I've made $600. But to build a decent PC to develop games in my country you need at least $2000. So I need $1.4k more to be able to build something good :HideThePain:

Jay0032

Nov 29, 2020
A lot, since I started porting games, I've made $600. But to build a decent PC to develop games in my country you need at least $2000. So I need $1.4k more to be able to build something good :HideThePain:
Soon i will be joining you not more i will be doing 100$ i maybe join your patreon 5$ tier

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doshima

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Ey Doshima, before you start your own project you gotta sort out the mess of the game called Jen's Dilemma. That MILF from foot of the mountains is worth it! Thank you Doshima-Sama, I'm counting on you!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes