5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Senboi

Aug 19, 2019
There are no better things then TXT and JPG for transfering. Extract the foretold by using appropriate tools, copy+paste the medias into the new Environment|Engine|Framework and have fun.

So Yeah, it is very easy to do that. Nevermind if its Unity, Unreal, Renpy or what ever. You can do that even with MS-Word, No special skill needed.
Holy shit brother looking at all your other posts none of them are actually productive or just you crying about something you dont like.
My god if you dont like it, dont interact with it and move on with your time.
If its so easy do it yourself or shut up and stop bothering other people

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
No reviews yet? Weird. :unsure:
There were, but they've been removed for one reason or another.
Haven't kept up with the reviews for this port but it used to span from hating on it being someone else's game to it being a gallery player (both accurate).
Reviews need to follow the review rules, which a lot of people aren't following.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Lemonbeds

Aug 21, 2017
Ha, I remember this game. Looks like I installed version 0.11 back in September of 2019, lemme see something real quick... yep, one save, on day one. Reloading that save it looks like I couldn't figure out how to progress the story as soon as the sandbox part started and just moved on to one of the other hundred games on my PC to get off that night.

It kind of seems like this port was made exclusively for people like me, thanks.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Very weird. There were some, at least one, previously with a score of around 2 or 2.5 stars. Not sure where they went...

Anyways, still disapointed that this is just a list of events and not the actual game remade. Just a bunch of scenes to selecto from a menu isn't doing it for me.

h3avenw0rd
Thanks. I remember now that there were reviews. You have to follow the rules. There are too many game-bashing clowns out there.
The members here need to take into account the amount of work that goes into these games and not just offhandedly trash them because they are not getting their fap on... or off. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: motseer

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Thanks. I remember now that there were reviews. You have to follow the rules. There are too many game-bashing clowns out there.
The members here need to take into account the amount of work that goes into these games and not just offhandedly trash them because they are not getting their fap on... or off. :ROFLMAO:
Just as you made this comment, another review got removed :KEK:. We live in a society :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Oh I really couldn't care less about that. In fact, the more hate I get, the more effort I will put into it to finish it.

If anyone wants to give a positive review, I suggest you not to do it (unless it's a bad review of course, keep doing it ;) ), because they will report the review to get it removed from the thread.
:KEK: :KEK:

• Yay, new update!

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
I remember the original game being VERY grindy and the scenes somewhat disjointed. Like they never built on one another, at least with the wife. You'd cum on her back while massaging or flirt heavily with her in the pool, but nothing would change in how she treated you. Is that still the case with the renpy port? Don't get me wrong, renpy would beat out unity given the gameplay, but even so...

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
The review was an empty "this game is great!" but zero description on how it's great, such as features, writing, ease of playability or any of the game's features.
Really doesn't help anyone when people post these empty statements as "reviews".
There was a positive review with all of the things you said before (2/3 weeks ago if I remember correctly) but it got removed, and the "negative" review (which I didn't mind because it was well justified) that got removed had 24 likes.

So, of course you can get an expectation of the type of people who lurks this thread just to try to make me stop doing the port.

iamthejuggler

Jul 28, 2019
Yeah the reviews that have been removed weren't all useless. The original game was bloody awful and from what I remember from the reviews this is basically a glorified scene viewer. Dubious!

edit: When i say dubious I mean why the reviews were removed, absolutely no issue with you doing the port!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes