razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
Sorry Doshi -.- I couldn' help.

It wasn't Me/You who brought up this Necro Shit.
I would never have come back if one of your freaky fans hadn't mentioned me.

Hug You, and all the Best, Bro.

1721680425383.png

Last edited:

69CuMBoY69

Jul 9, 2024
I used to play this once... maybe then I didn't master the whole game, I don't remember ... I remember that the only anal and sleeping sex was with a milf... and with daughter, there didn't seem to be any sex at all...
in general, there is anal, sleeping sex and ntr??? or does it all happen once?..
and is the whole game here, or is the process still going on???

Reactions: tuekop

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I used to play this once... maybe then I didn't master the whole game, I don't remember ... I remember that the only anal and sleeping sex was with a milf... and with daughter, there didn't seem to be any sex at all...
in general, there is anal, sleeping sex and ntr??? or does it all happen once?..
and is the whole game here, or is the process still going on???
Please read the Dev Notes in the OP ;) It will answer most of your questions...
It's more of a Scene Gallery than an actual Game.
There are links to the Original Dev and his game, even it's Steam link, which is complete.
This "Scene Gallery Game" is not yet fully complete.. it should get it "Complete" Tag when it is ;)

asdfg_dk

May 17, 2018
Please read the Dev Notes in the OP ;) It will answer most of your questions...
It's more of a Scene Gallery than an actual Game.
There are links to the Original Dev and his game, even it's Steam link, which is complete.
This "Scene Gallery Game" is not yet fully complete.. it should get it "Complete" Tag when it is ;)
How far along is this game compared to the original finished one, 25% 50% 75% ???

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
Its a pity that this is not an ordinary game with a storyline. The chars are nice and the scenes are good, however I dont even know where to check anymore. It is just confusing.........

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes