CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Untitled.png

Is it me or "Dreams come True" it's bugged?

Replayed the full game because I lost my saves, all scenes are completed only this one.
Done all the BJs (Kitchen, balcony, massage room, shower evening, shower morning and the pool one)

<WifeBlowBalcon>1</WifeBlowBalcon>
<WifeBlowPool>1</WifeBlowPool>
<WifeBlowShower>1</WifeBlowShower>
<WifeBlowKitchen>1</WifeBlowKitchen>
<WifeBlowBath>1</WifeBlowBath>
<WifeGotobeFootjobCount>9</WifeGotobeFootjobCount>

<eventBillMaid>2</eventBillMaid>
<eventElenaMaid>5</eventElenaMaid>

---------------------------------------------------------
"The next update will be entirely dedicated to Elena." - Yes, Yes, Yes:love::love::love:
Best news ever!!!
I play the game mostly for Elena.. now Jess, I kinda like her and the trio with Chris maybe.. we'll see that.
But the favourite one it's Elena for sure.
I would like to see more Elena and Chris on the Balcony but I think because of the patreon rules there will not be any proper naughty scenes.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Elena is not Christina mother

Elena is Bill's wife
Christina - Bill's Daughter.
Screenshot 2019-03-28 11.45.11.png

Do the math..

Can't remember anything and just replayed the prologue, can't find anything about Elena being a stepmom/2nd wife.
And from what I know they don't care about the "step" thing and will take it as an "incest" anyway even if they are not blood related.
Corect me if I'm wrong!

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Elena is Bill's wife
Christina - Bill's Daughter.
View attachment 271009

Do the math..

Can't remember anything and just replayed the prologue, can't find anything about Elena being a stepmom/2nd wife.
And from what I know they don't care about the "step" thing and will take it as an "incest" anyway even if they are not blood related.
Corect me if I'm wrong!
After Cheng or Chang guy incident, bill will talk about his ex-wife, a.k.a. Chris' mother, and is planning for the MC to approach her
The whole illegal data mining task (the ones that Elena asked for) is to find evidence/activities of the mother

Reactions: CyberVamp

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
After Cheng or Chang guy incident, bill will talk about his ex-wife, a.k.a. Chris' mother, and is planning for the MC to approach her
The whole illegal data mining task (the ones that Elena asked for) is to find evidence/activities of the mother

The 1st one when he comes in the hall for the 1st time?
Or the yacht ?
Probably I skiped that.

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
The 1st one when he comes in the hall for the 1st time?
Or the yacht ?
Probably I skiped that.
The same guy? The fat bald Asian guy.
He got interest in Chris, but bill is not happy with that,
And Bill starts to babble about his history with his ex-wife

gkol29

Aug 18, 2017
this message appears everytime i try to run the .exe file.Tried to unzip with both 7zip and WinRar but the same message pops up.What I have to do?pls help(the hidden line is just the path to the file)

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes