OneLegion

Mar 24, 2018
I have downloaded the game. But do I need to download the unofficial patches too to play the game? Kinda lost here.
No, just follow the version numbers. If you already have version 14 you dont need to upgrade from 13-something. The purpose of the unofficial patches is to add the new content toa exisiting game and dont download all of the near 8Gb again.

Reactions: Mrs Blavatsky

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I'm lost in v14. In my saves, I've finished Christina's "House Party" and Jessica's "Real Gentleman". And, if I'm not wrong, those was the last steps of previous version. But now, the events of "Girlfriend" don't happend. I'm missing something? Lost any saves or something?

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
I'm lost in v14. In my saves, I've finished Christina's "House Party" and Jessica's "Real Gentleman". And, if I'm not wrong, those was the last steps of previous version. But now, the events of "Girlfriend" don't happend. I'm missing something? Lost any saves or something?
Check the file I posted on pg 422 and then open your save file. You should be able to understand your save file and figure out what's what with the explanation provided in the file I posted.

Reactions: GaboCAP

SlimMoses

Aug 10, 2017
Okay, so I completed the "Breakfast under the table" and yet somehow I still can't ask Elena more information about Bill, which would also stop me from getting invited to the pool with them. I've been stuck on this quest for a couple days and it's been bugging me.

Is this a bug or is my save screwed?

EDIT: To add, is there a specific way to ask Elena or do you just click the question mark, just like how you start any other event?

Mrs Blavatsky

May 1, 2017
No, just follow the version numbers. If you already have version 14 you dont need to upgrade from 13-something. The purpose of the unofficial patches is to add the new content toa exisiting game and dont download all of the near 8Gb again.
I see! Thanks

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Okay, so I completed the "Breakfast under the table" and yet somehow I still can't ask Elena more information about Bill, which would also stop me from getting invited to the pool with them. I've been stuck on this quest for a couple days and it's been bugging me.

Is this a bug or is my save screwed?

EDIT: To add, is there a specific way to ask Elena or do you just click the question mark, just like how you start any other event?
I got there stuck too.. searched the forum a bit didn't found a proper fix, some say it's because of the cheat mod others because we play with the save file, I wasn't so.. my guess it's a bug.

Anyway.. give me your save and I can kinda help you to skip asking Elena and just go to kitchen and pool after without talking with her if you want.
Forgot exactly the value and the line.

/
Should be this one..

<eventWifeBossKitchenPool>7</eventWifeBossKitchenPool> “Good boss” event
(Bill+Elena). 0 means you haven’t done it. 1-7 indicates each of the steps you take. 7 is
maximum.

Like I said, I don't have that save anymore, can't be sure.

Credit should go to @MonkeyLord
With his help posting the Cheat Sheet.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lucky-mark-v14-0-super-alex.5483/page-422#post-1663087

// I guess that Cheat Sheet should be attached to the OP too it's useful for many players.
@jande21

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Check the file I posted on pg 422 and then open your save file. You should be able to understand your save file and figure out what's what with the explanation provided in the file I posted.
Thank you, I'm in the middle of a boring saturday morning, I'l try to do just that, let's see what can solve.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I got there stuck too.. searched the forum a bit didn't found a proper fix, some say it's because of the cheat mod others because we play with the save file, I wasn't so.. my guess it's a bug.

Anyway.. give me your save and I can kinda help you to skip asking Elena and just go to kitchen and pool after without talking with her if you want.
Forgot exactly the value and the line.

/
Should be this one..

<eventWifeBossKitchenPool>7</eventWifeBossKitchenPool> “Good boss” event
(Bill+Elena). 0 means you haven’t done it. 1-7 indicates each of the steps you take. 7 is
maximum.

Like I said, I don't have that save anymore, can't be sure.

Credit should go to @MonkeyLord
With his help posting the Cheat Sheet.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lucky-mark-v14-0-super-alex.5483/page-422#post-1663087

// I guess that Cheat Sheet should be attached to the OP too it's useful for many players.
@jande21
Added

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Thanks for the help. but I tried to change the 2 lines needed to unlock the BJ events... and when try to load the modified save file, the game crashes. It's way beyond my habilities, must asume.

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Thanks for the help. but I tried to change the 2 lines needed to unlock the BJ events... and when try to load the modified save file, the game crashes. It's way beyond my habilities, must asume.
Hmm, that's odd, even when the save was edited with the wrong number, the event usually just blur out, I've never gotten my game crashed after manipulating save before... But there's not much I can think of to help, aside from maybe send you my current save, which has everything at max for v14.0...

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Hmm, that's odd, even when the save was edited with the wrong number, the event usually just blur out, I've never gotten my game crashed after manipulating save before... But there's not much I can think of to help, aside from maybe send you my current save, which has everything at max for v14.0...
That would be very apreciated! At least can take a look at how things are, and keep in touch to next update.

SlimMoses

Aug 10, 2017
That's actually pretty plausible as I am using a cheat mod.
I believe I modify my save by opening it via notepad? If so, seems simple enough. I found it so Imma try to play around with this to see what works. If it doesn't then I guess I'll have to play this game raw with no cheats, which is honestly fine with me. Thanks for the help, man.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
By that time I didn t had the cheat mod on, I was planning to finish the game without cheats.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
That's actually pretty plausible as I am using a cheat mod.

I believe I modify my save by opening it via notepad? If so, seems simple enough. I found it so Imma try to play around with this to see what works. If it doesn't then I guess I'll have to play this game raw with no cheats, which is honestly fine with me. Thanks for the help, man.
By that time I didn t had the cheat mod on, I was planning to finish the game without cheats after finished once with cheats.

Yea, works really good and the default windows notepad it's ok to or any other text editor should work fine.
I found notepad++ the best because you don't have to close the file every time you save and open again if you want to edit something. It founds by itself if something changed and it's asking you if you want to reload the file with the new variables.

///

too*

Reactions: hash19

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
By that time I didn t had the cheat mod on, I was planning to finish the game without cheats after finished once with cheats.

Yea, works really good and the default windows notepad it's ok to or any other text editor should work fine.
I found notepad++ the best because you don't have to close the file every time you save and open again if you want to edit something. It founds by itself if something changed and it's asking you if you want to reload the file with the new variables.
Same to me. Can recommend notepad++, too.
You can easily play and set the necessary variables. :love:

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes