Apr 27, 2017
Thanks ! I saw those little helps but I thought it didn't go as far (story related) as I wanted so I didn't even try it. Tbh I've found the difference between the intro and the actual game very strange but well, I'll take a look !
When im wondering how much content a game has i always look the walkthrough, if is big probably has a lot of scenes. This game is cool, i started 5 days ago and found very amusing, so far i want to see more content from the maid, but apparently the next update gonna be all Elena.

Reactions: Michel Mak

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I wonder if we will finally fuck elena in the new update or if it will be more of the same. Despite the horrible translations...This is one of the few games that I really look forward to every month, but at the same time I'm always prepared for disappointment

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
well the obvious hope of the "gamer" would be the harem ending
something that gets the chinese and the boss out of the way , the driver shot and you keeping the house with the secret agent elena and the rest of the girls to help live the life we don't get in reality :)
this game will be missed
hopefully the next ren'py project will just as good and would be easier to make - more content that is

i would recommend the dev to take at least a month break and study , ahem play a few rival projects - you know at least the top ten ones for the sake of it :)

mikie

Jul 4, 2017
3/4 updates remaining .... means the final release is something around 15GB monstrous
holy moly, pls no

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
3/4 updates remaining .... means the final release is something around 15GB monstrous
holy moly, pls no
I'm very happy to live in Germany so most of the time I'm sleeping during the release and after I woke up there is already the upgrade tool. So I'm not that afraid of the size.
Everything over 15 GB is just to big for Mega without buying premium access. That's the main problem with those monsters. So even if you have access to a fiber optic cable network you are forced to wait 5 hours to get the hole game.

To all developers: Be a sport and use Nopy, Google, OneDrive or what ever you want... Exapologises for my English

Reactions: JamesTheMan

mikochi79

Nov 17, 2018
Thanks ! I saw those little helps but I thought it didn't go as far (story related) as I wanted so I didn't even try it. Tbh I've found the difference between the intro and the actual game very strange but well, I'll take a look !
I'd suggest you to check the CG, to get an idea about the scenes in the game (there is a link for the v12 at beginning of the thread, and one for the v14 in a post shortly after the release, i.e. first days of March)

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
Why has nobody added a torrent to the OP links? Downloading 8 gigs from some free upload website is a pain.

ggermanus

Dec 29, 2018
Why has nobody added a torrent to the OP links? Downloading 8 gigs from some free upload website is a pain.
I have a speed of 500 megabits per second (Russia). Download with mega for 2 minutes. From any other file exchanger, from 1 to 10 minutes. Why are you whining ? 21 in the yard!

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes