zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
I have a speed of 500 megabits per second (Russia). Download with mega for 2 minutes. From any other file exchanger, from 1 to 10 minutes. Why are you whining ? 21 in the yard!
I also have 500 Mbps and it says it would take 2 hours to download from anonfile. The other websites with exception of mega are more or less the same.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
As long as before the end of the game Mark can fuck Annie into a permanent Ahegao face, I'll be happy... aside from pounding Elena's pussy into the mattress and take away her bitchiness (hopefully in a not sleep/drugged/rape scene), Annie is the girl I am looking forward to the most, Christine is a VERY distant 3rd place, her friends and the tatoo'd up Asian who looks like a meth head dont even register to me at all (ohh somewhere in between Christine and the bottom two, the maid is in there).

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Be respectful with each other and keep the posts English only (or accompanied by translations), now move on and go back to talk about the game.

ggermanus

Dec 29, 2018
Be respectful with each other and keep the posts English only (or accompanied by translations), now move on and go back to talk about the game.
Man just loves to justify this developer that climbs with his "right" opinion in the thread.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I have a speed of 500 megabits per second (Russia). Download with mega for 2 minutes. From any other file exchanger, from 1 to 10 minutes. Why are you whining ? 21 in the yard!
I have 12megabits/sec and i hâte you :’(

D

Deleted member 456595

Can someone please upload the "Mono" file and leave a link?

I deleted it unintentionally and don't wanna download all the 7,5GB again

pls help

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Let's wait for our hero!

Hope it's not 10 GB and he found a way to compress stuff better!

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
8.19 GB ??? Wow dude! 3-4 more updates and what someone said a few pages back...we are going into 20 GB.

Not to be an asshole,but can you maybe ask around the forum or maybe another coder/dev/artist to help you out in reducing the size of these updates?

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes