• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
As soon as the game switch's menus i lose interest. There is no guidance on what to do or when to do it. You should not have to over think a game to play it (that is called work) lol..

Mordar

Jun 20, 2017
on friday morning MC asks key car to Zari but she keep asking me a favor. and MC don't get it
MC has already had date with Zari in the car
This might be a minor bug in the storyline, as long as I remeber. But it should have no consequences, you still should get the keys.

Look in the savegame (open with a text edtitor) if the line
<eventCarKeys>0</eventCarKeys>
turns to 1. Than you have the keys.

By the way, check if the line
<eventZariWish>2</eventZariWish>
is set to 2, then you have fullfilled Zais whish.

You fullfill her wish not in the car btw, but in the pool at Fr 16:00, when she had a good meeting with you.
(Alcohol in the living room; Foodmasage in spa without looking between her legs; alkohol in the living room; suntan in living room with Bikini from chris's shower; alkohol in the living room; Pool in the living room; than at 16:00: second time to the pool with her and collect all the stars)

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
wow what save is that from ?
Added now in 0.15
The 3rd and last photoshoot with Elena.. there are a few other kinky images in this photoshoot.. but the first two are ok too, not that hot but good enough.

jesuispasla

Jan 8, 2019
Hello guys, I restart my save 14.0 in 15.0 with cheat but when i switch to the next days the game stop someone have an info pls ?

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Ok... so there was update... quite short one, but whatever... my main problem\concern aboute the dev's posts:
first "I plan to finish the story in the next 3-4 updates"... so why the F did you bring Jess in this game? Why the F is Zari, whom been in the game from the start is actually have just one event\update or whatever you call it...(not to mention sister). I really don't get that.. mark my words, by the end of this 3 to 4 updates there will be one REAL sex scene with Elena and some anal with Chris... AT BEST...
second "I am already actively wrighting new ideas for a new game"... how about finish this game in the "satisfaing" way before actually starting "wrighting new ideas for a new game".
And one more thing - I don't get why some dev's are actually afraid to put actuall sex content in ADULTS GAMES? I mean lock at Man of the House or The Twist for example - I can fuck literally everybody in this games and the dev's are actually still making content and have fan base... I just don't get in with all the teasing and anal stuff...:cautious::coffee::unsure:

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes