exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Not 1 scene with Elena, and many scenes with Elena. Developer Russian, misinterpreted the information)
Im srry, i barely understood what u sayed, In "this update (0.15)" there is more then 1 scene with Elena?

littleone

Jul 14, 2017
you know the dev is trolling when there is repeated BJ HJ and anal but no vaginal

its like he scared once there is vaginal sex all the patron will run away

its like he thinks the vaginal sex is some kind of holy grail that the player must wait and grind until the very end

kinda reminds me of dark silver with ana , do all russian dev like these two ?

RazRazor

Sep 26, 2017
That is indeed strange. If there are 3-4 updates left and you dont get past fondling with each of the 5 women I wonder how that will be possible to make. I fear that there will be in the end just one scene with each girl and then it is over

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
update is very short and absolutely not interesting from the point of view of the plot (although the pictures are always good).
It seems that the developer wants to quickly finish the game as the expected story, previously announced, it is doubtful that you can keep within 3-4 updates.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
At the end of the day Elena, she's a smart woman, you can't transform her in cumbucket slut over night compared with many other games.
But I feel your pain.. I was mad too after I finished the update.

I was expecting more too.. Ok one scene at the studio/apartament, I'm Ok with that, but maybe continue some others.. like the massage, or make Elena more friendly with the MC.. fuck it she gave MC 6 bjs and he came twice in her ass with her consent, or continue the lesbo event from the balcony.

Still I can't throw with hate on him becasue I don't know anything about rendering, don't know how much time takes to render +400 images and/or coding in Unity.

Probably the last update you ll have to choose the girl you want to end with it.. and maybe the final scene we are all expecting with any girl.

My guess right now.. there won't be an endig where Bill leaves the house in one way or another and the MC will get all the girls for him.
And I don't really see an ending MC+Elena because of the age but oh well.. maybe they will marry eventually lol.
Daughter.. dunno she's virgin but she's a slut, double bj, flirt with the guy, bj near her father..
Jess.. sugardaddy
and the maid don't like her, don't care.. I would like to see her in a cuckold scene or swinger/share with her husband.
Oh yeah.. and last the sister.. she can fuck with Bill but I would like to fuck MC too and don't mind to share her with Bill.
And my last ending will be the harem with step mother/wife, daughter.. but my hopes for that are low.
Anyway to much with that.

Elena she's a smart woman, she won't give you her pussy over night.. hope for more updates to come.

I need a 0.15 walkthrough please...
there's one already posted 2 pages behind...
https://f95zone.to/threads/lucky-mark-v15-0-super-alex.5483/page-438#post-1768800
It's mostly linear anyway.. no wt need it.
Every Tuesday at 1400 go to Elenas bedroom.

Reactions: Hadgar and mikie

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
on friday morning MC asks key car to Zari but she keep asking me a favor. and MC don't get it
MC has already had date with Zari in the car

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
Call me crazy but I found this update very hot, photoshoots were awesome with good buildup. But if your one of those that just wants to lay wood to everybody in the game I guess you would find it disappointing but this game has not been like that from the start so i'm amazed every month that people continue to rage, I raged myself several months ago but have just accepted it for what it is.. So just relax and acknowledge that Elena is a Goddess and you just can't ravage her every time you see her.. lol

Reactions: CulayTL
3.00 star(s) 165 Votes