reckless12

Mar 23, 2019
2019 :D

Or Glamour other example, lots of hate, no sexual content, great quality and lots of patreons but way more experienced team working on that game.

View attachment 276841 View attachment 276843

View attachment 276842 View attachment 276844

You do the math.. I would go with the 2nd one.
it seems you know quite a lot about games, so I was wondering if you could recommend me other games similar to lucky mark (renders, quality...), sorry if this is not the right place to ask for this, thanks in advance.

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

TiranoSupremo

Jul 27, 2017
2019 :D
It s a shame and I feel sry 4 many of you, never had problem with the internet.
In Romania with 20 euros you get 1gbit bandwidth. It's fking cheap.
Even my grandma has the 200mbit one because its the slowest plan they have.
TRIGGERED!
Thats some lucky bastard words... i have to pay 40usd for 2mb connection, thats means (at least in my country) that you can ddl 900mb/hour, thats in a good day, normally is about 800mb/hour, obviously, you can get that "high speed" only if you use the connection just for that particular download, not yt, fb or even whatsapp. BTW the normal salary in this country is arround 450usd at month. Oh i forgot to mention something important... in my fucking town theres only one ISP, c`mon its not even a fucking rural area, i mean +100k ppl on this town.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
now i cant get the damn keys from Zari...i ask her to give me the keys she says okay
but later when im talking to Chris i dont have the option to invite her friend over... :S any ideas
what im missing?? And yes ive finished date with Zari event

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
Here you go full save of v 15 you can repeat the event with Elena if You go to her room on Tuesday at 14:00
you're a life saver!! your save seems to fixed my issue with the car keys...

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
TRIGGERED!
Thats some lucky bastard words... i have to pay 40usd for 2mb connection, thats means (at least in my country) that you can ddl 900mb/hour, thats in a good day, normally is about 800mb/hour, obviously, you can get that "high speed" only if you use the connection just for that particular download, not yt, fb or even whatsapp. BTW the normal salary in this country is arround 450usd at month. Oh i forgot to mention something important... in my fucking town theres only one ISP, c`mon its not even a fucking rural area, i mean +100k ppl on this town.
Yeah.. I heard from friends, Romanian guys used with high speeds now working states, that you have big problems down there.
Now I live in Uk for a few years and here there are quite big problems too in a few areas, quite many actually.. and there are still contracts with limited traffic/quota on a month with huge price too..

200mb bandidth right now for 55 sterling pounds.. thats 70 usd.. expensive but I feel lucky, heard there are plans for 500mb and gigabit plans for personal contracts but I'm afraid it will be expensive.

it seems you know quite a lot about games, so I was wondering if you could recommend me other games similar to lucky mark (renders, quality...), sorry if this is not the right place to ask for this, thanks in advance.
Not that many.. the 1st one which came in my mind right now is BigBrother which is abandoned or TimeStamps story not really my type but awesome renders and animations - 2, 3 hrs of play if you follow the walkthrough.. both are more incest themed.

With good renders and good storys are quite a few but I'm not sure what genre you're looking for, visual novels, milfs, incest, fantasy, sandbox..

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
It must be a good game.
However, there are drawbacks.
The story is too slow.
The process is similar every time.
The file size is similar to Mass Effect 2.

xeroph

Jan 24, 2018
can someone help me out with the elena scenes, i cant seem to get the one of her getting a massage in the bathtub, giving a blowjob at the pool,help please

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so according to walkthrough im gonna ask to massage wife again so i can get blowjob, but she always say "today is too late to change anything"
even tried to reset massaur qust to 0 so i could call masseur again, but does not help, she give same answer every time

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
now i cant get the damn keys from Zari...i ask her to give me the keys she says okay
but later when im talking to Chris i dont have the option to invite her friend over... :S any ideas
what im missing?? And yes ive finished date with Zari event
Invite Jess over got nothing to do with Zari. It's a main quest/Secret party quest line. Basically, to have a party at the House, Cheng will have to had met Chris (Sunday 18:00 when Cheng came over to the house to meet with Bill and Mark). After that, talk to Bill and THEN you can invite Jess to the house. Or you could look at my cheat sheet (now added to OP), and then look at your save file just to be sure. The 2 lines you need to look at are <eventDoughterBar> and <eventMain>.

can someone help me out with the elena scenes, i cant seem to get the one of her getting a massage in the bathtub, giving a blowjob at the pool,help please
Read the walkthrough, you need to go to her at the right time on the right day.

so according to walkthrough im gonna ask to massage wife again so i can get blowjob, but she always say "today is too late to change anything"
even tried to reset massaur qust to 0 so i could call masseur again, but does not help, she give same answer every time
That's because you need to talk to her abt replace the masseur and hour early. Meaning, as soon as you start talking to her, ask to replace the masseur. If you go through with massaging her on the balcony, an hour will have passed and the masseur will have already came to the house -> "too late to change anything".

Reactions: SirAuron20

gencadam

Dec 23, 2018
Can someone please share a detailed walkthrough, like one showing what to do day by day. I started a new game and I do not understand a s**t from the walkthrough shared by the developer.

Oct 28, 2018
Don like mega or all link in main post

here i moved to Google Drive

Game :

All CG

CG V15 Only
Thank you so much.
I don't want to play this game because it's so repetitive.
But CG is really well made.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Invite Jess over got nothing to do with Zari. It's a main quest/Secret party quest line. Basically, to have a party at the House, Cheng will have to had met Chris (Sunday 18:00 when Cheng came over to the house to meet with Bill and Mark). After that, talk to Bill and THEN you can invite Jess to the house. Or you could look at my cheat sheet (now added to OP), and then look at your save file just to be sure. The 2 lines you need to look at are <eventDoughterBar> and <eventMain>.

Read the walkthrough, you need to go to her at the right time on the right day.

That's because you need to talk to her abt replace the masseur and hour early. Meaning, as soon as you start talking to her, ask to replace the masseur. If you go through with massaging her on the balcony, an hour will have passed and the masseur will have already came to the house -> "too late to change anything".
8 she is sleeping
9 she is showering
10 breakfast with daughter
11 changing clothes, can only spy
12 working out, can only join workout
13 working out, can only check her out
14 balcony scene, massage her, or leave or say the other things that she throws you out for

when was I going to talk to her about it?
there is only during massage at 1400

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
8 she is sleeping
9 she is showering
10 breakfast with daughter
11 changing clothes, can only spy
12 working out, can only join workout
13 working out, can only check her out
14 balcony scene, massage her, or leave or say the other things that she throws you out for

when was I going to talk to her about it?
there is only during massage at 1400
not during, before. Like as soon as you talk to her, there should be an option that says "replace masseur today"

Can someone please share a detailed walkthrough, like one showing what to do day by day. I started a new game and I do not understand a s**t from the walkthrough shared by the developer.
Nope, there's literally no way anyone could do that. "Why?", you asked? It's as simple as this: Most people started playing when game was just v1.0 or something, with not a lot of content. We either went through a grindfest to gain full stats in everything, or we edited save/used cheat mod to get full stats. Then we just do whatever we could at the time to finish all quest line to the latest step of the most current version at the time. So when new version is released the month following, we're all on the same page and will just need to follow the walkthrough to finish whatever was added. So we can't make a day-by-day walkthrough because, to do that, we'd have to play v15.0 from scratch, and NOT use cheatmod/edited save, which mean, we'd have to go through a grindfest that could haunt us for years to come just to make a detail guide for someone we don't know. Could you honestly imagine yourself doing that? No? Then don't expect other to do it for you.

Reactions: gencadam

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
it comes during the massage, always
and she always say it is too late now bla bla bla it is 1400
If it only comes during the massage, you're doing something wrong. It's as simple as that.
The option should pops up before you do ANYTHING. If it doesn't, something is wrong with your save. In which case, look at my cheatsheet (link in OP), and then look at your save, you should be able to figure out what's wrong.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
If it only comes during the massage, you're doing something wrong. It's as simple as that.
The option should pops up before you do ANYTHING. If it doesn't, something is wrong with your save. In which case, look at my cheatsheet (link in OP), and then look at your save, you should be able to figure out what's wrong.
checked save and only found
<eventWifeMassage>20</eventWifeMassage>
<eventMasseur>2</eventMasseur>
except for my skills ofc
so what numbers do u have then ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

added full save info in spoiler tags

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
checked save and only found
<eventWifeMassage>20</eventWifeMassage>
<eventMasseur>2</eventMasseur>
except for my skills ofc
so what numbers do u have then ?

added full save info in spoiler tags
First of, <eventMasseur> got nothing to do with what you're trying to do, so you can go ahead and ignore that line.
Second of, your issue is that you probably have edited save, because the number you have for <eventWifeMassage> is higher than its maximum value, which cause the game to not work properly. change that 20 into a 1.

This is my full save data:

And if you go to talk to Elena, the first thing you will see will be this screen:

Reactions: Belnick

gencadam

Dec 23, 2018
not during, before. Like as soon as you talk to her, there should be an option that says "replace masseur today"

Nope, there's literally no way anyone could do that. "Why?", you asked? It's as simple as this: Most people started playing when game was just v1.0 or something, with not a lot of content. We either went through a grindfest to gain full stats in everything, or we edited save/used cheat mod to get full stats. Then we just do whatever we could at the time to finish all quest line to the latest step of the most current version at the time. So when new version is released the month following, we're all on the same page and will just need to follow the walkthrough to finish whatever was added. So we can't make a day-by-day walkthrough because, to do that, we'd have to play v15.0 from scratch, and NOT use cheatmod/edited save, which mean, we'd have to go through a grindfest that could haunt us for years to come just to make a detail guide for someone we don't know. Could you honestly imagine yourself doing that? No? Then don't expect other to do it for you.
Ok, got it now but I just thought there was a walkthrough more detailed than the one the developer shared. I kinda dissapointed. this is such a good game but does not have a proper walkthrough. Anyway. By any chance, do you have a save that continues from the version of 0.9? I kinda know what is going on up there but the rest ı want to play it myself. Most probably it was shared in the previous comments but there are like thousands of them and ı dont want to waste my time looking for it.

And by the way, I passed the first tutorial but can not save. Am I skipping something?

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes