troybecks

Jan 9, 2018
@KeinBa
Can anyone please create installation file for update only?
I think for previous version it was there.
For MOTH also they are creating installation files for each version update which are way smaller in size and easy to download.
A humble request.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
My saves for 0.16

Saves order:

Save 1 - 0.15 Full
Save 2 - 0.16 Full

Save 18 - Right before the sister blowjob scene (if you don't have the option leave the room and enter again, it's random)
Save 19 - Right before Chris and Elena balcony scene
Save 20 - Right before Chris enters MCs room (go to sleep)

//
The other 2 scenes are repeatable and easy to get.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
some one help i cannot get Addition the scene with Elena in the SPA check
Do you have the oil in your inventory? If not go to your office, click on the laptop and buy it.
After that on Wednesday at 14:00 when Elena is sunbathing in her balcony go talk with her and pick the "replace masseur" line.
Go to the massage/sauna room , massage her and at the end when you had the option to wank in front of her or to fuck her face now you have a new option there.
To check your inventory you have to click on your avatar at the top, center and click on "Things".

DominicLC

Jun 29, 2017
Please make installation file for updates only, my Internet speed is already bad, I dont have time to download the whole game again after every update. It's frustrating.

HossDik

Apr 10, 2019
Well.. no offence for non NTRish fans.. Annie is a slut and she deserves that.
If I had the "real" choice to take the money from Bill or not I would take it and they could fuck as much they want.
In a few words I would exchange Annie for Elena without any remorse even she's my sister.

In game you have the choice but you can't progress anymore so it's not a real choice, is it?

But my guess, dev wants to stay low, avoid the incest drama on patreon.

Yeah indeed..
Don't know, I found sexier or maybe the sexiest scene in game the new blacony with Chris and Elena.
I had expectations for the new sauna scene, I mean the BJ one was really good, the new one.. meh so so..
And I didn't had any expectations for the new after party scene.. and this one was great too..
I mean don't get me wrong, the sauna scene was good enough, I liked it but I was dreaming for something else not only doggy style

So yeah.. the gym could be a really sexy scene or not but I guess this depends from player POV.
Annie is a slut because the dev created her that way and again you made my point for me.

Reactions: Gentoo

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Annie is a slut because the dev created her that way and again you made my point for me.
Is it really a bad point of view? not for everyone but you can't make everyone happy..
At the end it's not all about the money or the fame, it's his game, everyone it's free to pledge or not on his patreon or play the game.. and he is free to write his feelings not to follow others.. I kinda respect that.

I could not find the option totalk( with elena after she told you to wait untill she is sunbathing at 14:00 on Wednesday), all I have got is the come up option.
So you talked with her and she told ya you have to come to her when she's sunbathing? that's on Wednesday 14:00
If you go to the balcony on Wednesday you should have to 2 options, the old one and a new one..
Give me your save and I ll take look if you want.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
@KeinBa
Can anyone please create installation file for update only?
I think for previous version it was there.
For MOTH also they are creating installation files for each version update which are way smaller in size and easy to download.
A humble request.
Sorry , i'm done with this game.The files of this game are really sucks. You may say that they don't like being compressed.As a matter of fact, the update size is big.Also some people already told the dev many times that he could compress the game or change the format of the images, but he didn't listen any of them so i stopped giving a shit too.The difference between v15 and v16 is about 1.5GB so Even if I publish an update this will be at least 2 gb and the size of it is getting bigger with every last update.So i gave up on this game. MOTH is completely different case here.

Reactions: troybecks

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
One page behind for 0.16 only and to the main post / 1st post for the 0.1-0.15

Alexus83

Feb 7, 2019
I have problem with Scene with Christina in the MC room , "Chris will come next day at 8AM" , she was only one time in night i think. So what i can do to go forward and see over and over her visit ?

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes