mikie

Jul 4, 2017
Can someone give mi tips/guide how to keep needs near max? And how much i need to do training to keep fitness on max? i'm ok with grind . But i don't like when i get penalty because i enter kitchen to eat after 22h :( I did tray search for tip but no lick for me.
try the cheat mod to get rid of some of the grind

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Can someone give mi tips/guide how to keep needs near max? And how much i need to do training to keep fitness on max? i'm ok with grind . But i don't like when i get penalty because i enter kitchen to eat after 22h :( I did tray search for tip but no lick for me.
Your save option is your friend, And try to remember which days are safe to eat in the Kitchen! Trial & error! i'm afraid...

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Just saw the CG for the latest update. If you're into anal you will love it if not you're probably like me.

stevelolkard

Jun 6, 2017
wow i love stepmother if she is a bit of a stepmother as u say can i ask one more thing tha game is 9 gb is there a lot containt with the stepmother or am i too excited?

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
wow i love stepmother if she is a bit of a stepmother as u say can i ask one more thing tha game is 9 gb is there a lot containt with the stepmother or am i too excited?
No because she's not your stepmother, you re an IT guy working at your boss house 24/7, so the stepmother is your boss wife and they have a daughter..
There's only one small event where they (Mom and Daughter) are sharing some intimate feelings.

And the other incest events are with your sister, she ll come and work in the same house.

Reactions: stevelolkard

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
1. Scene Christina and Elena on the balcony
2. Scene with Christina in the MC room
3. Addition the scene with Anya
4. Addition the scene with Elena after the party
5. Addition the scene with Elena in th
1. Must do the girlfriend step where MC enter Chris room at 2300 and try doing anal. Then there wil l be an option to ask Elena for help when she is at home
2. Happens on Sunday morning 0800 straight after (1). Not sure if u need to sleep at 0000 or not
3. After asking help from Elena (1), she will ask u to take photo of Annie sucking MC dick. Click on Annie at 2300 while she sleeps alone
4. Repeat the After Party step and get a WAKE HER UP option after carry her to bed
5. Must complete photo shoot event to get the anal option

BTW the WT has a bug for Queen of BJ. Instead of skilful fingers, the event should b oil for tanning to get a BJ at the balcony

Reactions: Jutress

ksd1230

Jun 8, 2017
I know there is a CG RIP that has been updated, but has anyone done a compressed version of the game? Want to play it instead of just looking at pictures, but not so much that Im gonna sit through a 9 GB download.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
2. Scene with Christina in the MC room

Done the "threesome" scene with Christina and Elena on the balcony
But Chris doesn't show up in my room, from what I read she should come Sunday at 8? Is it random? Do I have to go to sleep at midnight or 02:00? Do I need to talk with someone else?

//
Nevermind ..
The problem was I had to talk with Bill 1st and found out about Katerina
Next Sunday at 08:00 Chris will come

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Wow considering he's planning on ending this soon the update was small. Especially when he has promised full content with all females. Slightly worried now that this will end up being a rushed ending.
Ending it? It feels like it just got started. So now everything will happen all at once probably.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes