thor444

Feb 1, 2019
4. Addition the scene with Elena after the party
How to let that happen? :cry:
Help!!!!!!!!!
when to join the party?dude

After this event "More than needs" , there will be another scene with Elena in bed.

More than needs:

- Buy vine.
- Event Company for the evening completed.
- On Saturday night (1:00 Sunday) talk with Elena near the pool.
- Conversation as follows: Fashion, Travel, Sport, Cars and Party.
- Suggest her to drink vine.
- Next time do it again with two bottles.
- Next time with three bottles.
- Make sure you have 70 lust or you wasted money.
- Carry to bedroom

- You can figure out what to do next.

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
After this event "More than needs" , there will be another scene with Elena in bed.

More than needs:

- Buy vine.
- Event Company for the evening completed.
- On Saturday night (1:00 Sunday) talk with Elena near the pool.
- Conversation as follows: Fashion, Travel, Sport, Cars and Party.
- Suggest her to drink vine.
- Next time do it again with two bottles.
- Next time with three bottles.
- Make sure you have 70 lust or you wasted money.
- Carry to bedroom

- You can figure out what to do next.
You also have later a skipmodus for the wine-scene. Just carry her into her bed and don't punish her at this time, but wake her up. Therefor you need min. 250 sympathy. Great and lovely scene. Elena shows a completly other side of her. :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you'll try this scene just load the save-file and go to the pool and follow this walkthrough.

Reactions: Jansen

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Why did I opened your spoiler before playing it? was for one second anyway.. was expecting that to happen anyway lol

• Haha
Reactions: ps123

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
Can someone give mi tips/guide how to keep needs near max? And how much i need to do training to keep fitness on max? i'm ok with grind . But i don't like when i get penalty because i enter kitchen to eat after 22h :( I did tray search for tip but no lick for me.

mikie

Jul 4, 2017
Can someone give mi tips/guide how to keep needs near max? And how much i need to do training to keep fitness on max? i'm ok with grind . But i don't like when i get penalty because i enter kitchen to eat after 22h :( I did tray search for tip but no lick for me.
try the cheat mod to get rid of some of the grind

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Your save option is your friend, And try to remember which days are safe to eat in the Kitchen! Trial & error! i'm afraid...

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes