alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
If you've did the "Seduce Christine" part then you have to talk to Elena, she says you have to take a pic with dick in Annie's mouth so just keep going to Annie's room at 23:00 until you get that option, it will take a few tries. For me it was 5 or 6. Then talk to Elena again and she will tell you to come to where they are sunbathing on Saturday at 14:00.

Edit: The "Seduce Christine" is when you go to her room at 23:00 on Monday nights and try anal.
After doing this, just got my scene with Chris entering MC's room on the coming sunday (y)

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
that didn't trigger for me yet oO
Loved that elena after party though:love:
Yes I finally got that scene as well but I had to talk to Bill first (The conversation is something about work so just go to him and look for that option), then do the whole thing with Christine again so after going to her room at 23:00 on Monday and doing that scene again, it seems to reset so I had to talk to Elena again, get the pic with Annie, etc then later that night Chris will come to your room.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I believe this is one of his hottest updates......hopefully v17 continues the hottness from this update and not go cold lol

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
It would be nice if the uploder didn't archive the 3 part file twice. When unzipping the 3 folders I get another 7z file instead of the game folder. Seems he's new to the 'split archive into parts' thing.

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
It would be nice if the uploder didn't archive the 3 part file twice. When unzipping the 3 folders I get another 7z file instead of the game folder. Seems he's new to the 'split archive into parts' thing.
That also happens when your Mega is full and it hasn't downloaded all the files

meifa1989

Jul 18, 2018
Yes I finally got that scene as well but I had to talk to Bill first (The conversation is something about work so just go to him and look for that option), then do the whole thing with Christine again so after going to her room at 23:00 on Monday and doing that scene again, it seems to reset so I had to talk to Elena again, get the pic with Annie, etc then later that night Chris will come to your room.
How to get the pic of Annie?

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes