Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I wish I can, but 30 dollars in my country equals 15 days of food at least , for a student of course :D
I agree with that. No game is worth 30 if it is not ready. The price is very naughty. For this reason, I have my support also ended with Alex. the system is not fair. I give my support to fair and honest developers. fair prices are for me 5 or 10. Stand now 121 supporters have to wait because of 15 supporters. he has a bird. In protest, the 121 supporters have to let him down. maybe he will come to the conclusion. :cool:
I think so. that the 5,10 and 20 support him for a very long time over months. and now others get a benefit. because they give 1x 30 not with me :rolleyes:

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Did anyone pass when Mark take out his d while messaging ass Elena, i been pressing left click more then 100 times but nothing happening

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Did anyone pass when Mark take out his d while messaging ass Elena, i been pressing left click more then 100 times but nothing happening
You have to look over the three cameras (on the right of the screen), there is an icon to end the action and cum (barely visible)

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Ok thanks did anyone enter when Elena was alone in the Movie hall? It is everytime locked?

M

megazone

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR 5.0 WINDOWS -

ChangeLog 5.0:

1. Added endings to spying girls (one image each).
2. Event with the help of Christina with the coursework is completed.
3. Event with Elena in the kitchen is completed.
4. Reduced the mood penalty if hero catched for spying and Increased the mood for success.
5. Increased mood and purity from washing and taking a shower.
6. Increased mood from breakfast.
7. Fixed a bug when game freeze on the fourth day in the intro.
8. Fixed minor flaws.

sUT

Apr 29, 2017
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR 5.0 WINDOWS -

ChangeLog 5.0:

1. Added endings to spying girls (one image each).
2. Event with the help of Christina with the coursework is completed.
3. Event with Elena in the kitchen is completed.
4. Reduced the mood penalty if hero catched for spying and Increased the mood for success.
5. Increased mood and purity from washing and taking a shower.
6. Increased mood from breakfast.
7. Fixed a bug when game freeze on the fourth day in the intro.
8. Fixed minor flaws.
Thanks

Reactions: megazone and bsb
3.00 star(s) 165 Votes