UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Really a nice game with potential :)

Just to be sure, can anyone confirm me that :

- We can't have sex with Christina or Elena with our character (Elena has sex with Bill, but the best we can do with her for example is during the massage, and with Christina, we have to drug her for only masturbating on her)
- We can't peek at the girls more than once before being discovered
- Some lust actions are useless (spanking the ass of christina in the shower even with max relationship leads to a game over)

If so, are any improvements planned on that for the future ?

Cyber

Sep 20, 2016
Really a nice game with potential :)

Just to be sure, can anyone confirm me that :

- We can't have sex with Christina or Elena with our character (Elena has sex with Bill, but the best we can do with her for example is during the massage, and with Christina, we have to drug her for only masturbating on her)
- We can't peek at the girls more than once before being discovered
- Some lust actions are useless (spanking the ass of christina in the shower even with max relationship leads to a game over)
Yes, it is.

Reactions: UYScutti23

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Ty, wanted to be sure i didn't miss something ^^
I've seen on his patreon that it'll come later, i'll have to be patient :p

Jansen

May 8, 2017

A few pictures from the upcoming release. Now I'm working on the scene with Elena. Both scenes (with Elena and Christina) turned out to be very expensive in rendering (3-4 hours per image). Therefore, the count of images will not be as much as I would like.

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
A few pictures from the upcoming release. Now I'm working on the scene with Elena. Both scenes (with Elena and Christina) turned out to be very expensive in rendering (3-4 hours per image). Therefore, the count of images will not be as much as I would like.

Reactions: Joker 3d

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
so sry if already asked but i really have no motivation to read 104 pages..

Its about Sleeping Pills..
I used em once for the cinema event after that i cant use em anymore even tho i have them in inventory..any idea whats wrong? is it a bug or is it capped at 1 use in a playthrough?

Also about Massage...
After i did it on the Blonde one while she was sunbathing she said i should do it instead of her actual masseur and that i should come to the place (which is 1-2 ingame hours after sunbathing event..well but nothing happens it stays the same i can only knock and sneak in both lead to the same outcome as before. I also thought maybe i have to call the masseur between both events but well u cant use ur telephone nor is any telephone to use on any map..
so is it just not in yet? or is it bugged for me?

besides that i love this game it actually replaced BigBrother for me since BigBrother is canceled

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes