Jicomir

May 14, 2018
i don't know how to add sleeping pill in wine. In my things have sleeping pill ready. Who can help me? :(
About Christina or Elena?
Elena puts the pills on Tuesday at 14.00 on the pool table. Before she goes to the movie theater, you have to be there before.
Kristina at 01.00 on Friday to Saturday again at the pool when you pour wine. Watch carefully that the action circle is not very well and I missed the first time.

littleknight

May 28, 2017
About Christina or Elena?
Elena puts the pills on Tuesday at 14.00 on the pool table. Before she goes to the movie theater, you have to be there before.
Kristina at 01.00 on Friday to Saturday again at the pool when you pour wine. Watch carefully that the action circle is not very well and I missed the first time.
Thanks for reply, i will try, but this version i play almost over. Maybe waitting for next version to play :)

Cyber

Sep 20, 2016
Nice game. Blowjob scene at cinema so hot! But why sex scene in the bedroom not animated?:(

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
I have found and sleep pills synonymous before 14:00 clock, but when she is in the cinema, I can not go in, every time that it is closed.

what can you do there or how do you do that?

... Please help

Roy

Apr 22, 2017

Hello!

I continue to work. I have already added images to the scene with spying, increased the addition of mood from this action. Prepared images with the help of Christina's coursework, now this branch leads to a logical conclusion.

Next, I plan to develop a branch with Elena in the kitchen. I am asked about the minor heroes Annie and Zari, I have certain ideas about them, but I do not have time to work with them, since the main attention of the players is riveted with Elena and Christina. It turns out to be a vicious circle, I can not develop a plot with them and raise interest to them because of lack of time and your interest in them will not increase simply from nothing. The question of them I will put to the vote for high-ranking subscribers and will discuss this with them.

An interesting offer was made to me about the passing of the game, I can not afford to spend a lot of time on a beautiful and clear design, rather I prefer to do content, but the walkthrough is necessary, and I was offered to organize a type of competition for subscribers. The winner will receive a free subscription, and I will post his walkthrough on the my page and will keep it up to date.

If you have any suggestions or ideas on this, then I'm glad to hear them!

Next month I will enter the game early access for 7 days. Firstly, I was asked about this, and secondly it should help me avoid unpleasant bugs, as in version 4.0, when in the English version of the game a huge number of players could not pass a part of the events due to an error, which caused a lot of indignation.

Thank you all for your attention and support!

39 patrons
·
$10+ patrons

24 patrons
·
$20+ patrons

no images...

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes