Jicomir

May 14, 2018
You made the first talk in the cinema? only from then on, the Movies are released in the computer. I also use Google Translater lol

Вы сделали первый разговор в кино? только с тех пор фильмы выпускаются в компьютере. Я также использую Google Translater lol
Apparently I did not have a conversation in the cinema, because nothing happens. What day is the notorious conversation? And is it not at the beginning of the game? If it's at the beginning I've dropped it.

Явно разговор в киното не съм провел, понеже нищо не се случва. В кой ден е прословутия разговор? И дали не е в началото на играта? Ако е в началото съм го изтървал.

Akin Yildiz

Jul 20, 2017
Hello everyone. I couldn't get any scene in Christina's room except touching Christina. In previous update, I got scenes with Christina for strip. Are there anyone knowing that problem or giving me complete save?

Reactions: Luciano

b52pro

Aug 29, 2017
hi! Help please!
In walkthrough:
LOOK AND REPEAT
first talk with daughter and Bill on the Sunday 10:00 during breakfast
first talk with daughter on the Friday 10:00 during breakfast
one week later talk with her again

I talked with her on next friday and there was the same dialog like previous friday=( so no opportunity to buy a movie...

nirwan123

Sep 12, 2017
still no progress in look and repeat , every friday just same dialog when mark question her to google is in on breakfast ? please answer me thank you alread spend few weeeeeeksss

b52pro

Aug 29, 2017
hi! Help please!
In walkthrough:
LOOK AND REPEAT
first talk with daughter and Bill on the Sunday 10:00 during breakfast
first talk with daughter on the Friday 10:00 during breakfast
one week later talk with her again

I talked with her on next friday and there was the same dialog like previous friday=( so no opportunity to buy a movie...
so, lotta the same questions but no answer.
But I found a solution!!
In your save file find line:
<eventDoughterCinema>2</eventDoughterCinema>
and change 2 on 3 like this:
<eventDoughterCinema>3</eventDoughterCinema>
Than you will be able to buy first film in online-shop and use it for progress.

Jicomir

May 14, 2018
I bought a movie in the way you mentioned and watched it. Now I'm waiting for the miracle.
:eek:penedeyewink:XD

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Early access 1st June, normal version 8th June
Yes that's right. Now he does that with the Patreon steps and prizes. :rolleyes: 30 for new updates. He has a bird. x'D No Thanks, I will not go with you anymore. I'm always waiting for the free version. :cool:

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
Hello, for some reason I can not start the WORK AT HOME event, and this is the only one missing to finish this version of the game. Could someone give me a help ???
Thanks in advance ... ^^

Jicomir

May 14, 2018
In the current version, is there any development after Elena's massage on the terrace? He agrees to massage her character instead of the masseuse, and nothing happens. At least to me.

ciroxxx

Mar 9, 2018
Guys someone has a walkthrough? Or at least someone could tell me how to touch the daughter in the cinema and what can you do there? i'm stuck :( (can't even use sleeping pill at the pool) Thank you!

Jicomir

May 14, 2018
When you get close shots during the movie, then you can touch it. Only then. There are three frames in each movie that allow touching. Upon successful touch, the stars above are colored in another color. And after the screening you can buy the next movie. In cinema, nothing you can do with anything except touching her.
After the three movies you can put pills in the wine. But you have nothing to do if you expect sex. You just swear and masturbate her.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes