Feb 11, 2018
was wishing for a lot more with this update …. will just have to wait again
is they any where to unlock the game images so I can see if I missed something

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
FFS people, PLAY THE DAMN game and READ, READ, READ!!!! what's actually written.
To be fair, given the Inglesh in this game, a functionally illiterate person might very well enjoy it more! :biggrin:

This last update did seem better translated, or maybe I'm just getting more used to the awkwardness. I actually kind of enjoy it because the dialogue is just unnatural enough that it leaves the characters rather blank, which allows me fill in the gaps with my own characterization. It's like, "I'm not positive what the hell Elena just said, so I'll imagine something better... Oooo, I like that!"

Reactions: treksus

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
this is a sandbox game in which you will play as a young programmer. You are moving to the house of your boss where the main events will acted.
why does this game got the incest tag? i played it few months ago and their was not a bit of incest. there was actual no incest at all.

Reactions: crisbr

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I guess the translation in the game has not improved, much, until now. Looking at the screenshots I'm not even gonna try the game. The bad translation would be too annoying for me. What does "flew out of my head" mean, anyway?!

Led

Jul 16, 2017
The first step would be to read the the fucking post that's just seven fucking posts before your fucking post on this same fucking page ;)

But as explained to you when you start the game, you cannot save until you've finished the intro, which is the first four days. You cannot start any saves until Day 5.
You can't save until day 5? That doesn't even remotely make sense. XD

Reactions: AinX

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
You can't save until day 5? That doesn't even remotely make sense. XD
I know it sounds odd, but the first four days are just an intro and if I recall, there's no reason to save in terms of choices. The intro just... introduces the game and its characters and teaches you how to play.

Although I guess if you're playing the game in the afternoon and your wife comes home from work early and you're still getting through day 3, that could be a bummer :closedtongue:

Reactions: Led

DaXoN

Apr 22, 2018
I guess the translation in the game has not improved, much, until now. Looking at the screenshots I'm not even gonna try the game. The bad translation would be too annoying for me. What does "flew out of my head" mean, anyway?!
I forgot what I wanted to say. For example.....

blaeh

Dec 3, 2016
someone explain how to use phone, i tried what it told me to do in the intro and it doesnt work

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
No sex yet. But was completely satisfied with Mark eating out Elena in the kitchen! Hottest scene so far!

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
anyone have a save file? i deleted the older ver with all file forgetting to save the saves

thanks in advance

Bigredz

Dec 8, 2016
I am having trouble with the coursework quest. After helping write her paragraph I keep getting, "You know, it seems you doing pretty well yourself." How do I progress?

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes