D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
someone explain how to use phone, i tried what it told me to do in the intro and it doesnt work
You have icon on the right top corner. It is only situation to use phone because it is not available more

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
I am having trouble with the coursework quest. After helping write her paragraph I keep getting, "You know, it seems you doing pretty well yourself." How do I progress?
You have to go to your computer and write this paragraph there (work icon). When you finish it you can come back and get reward from Christina.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I know it sounds odd, but the first four days are just an intro and if I recall, there's no reason to save in terms of choices. The intro just... introduces the game and its characters and teaches you how to play.

Although I guess if you're playing the game in the afternoon and your wife comes home from work early and you're still getting through day 3, that could be a bummer :closedtongue:
LMAO !!! x'D Yeah, for instance... :biggrin:

Sep 4, 2017
there is a new achievement when you click on mark, the picture is bill sitting at the breakfast table , what is this event and how do you unlock it :D

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
there's been so much christine lately not enough elena. i also hope they don't make her into a cop or something. the renders are great but i don't think it is a month's worth of content.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
there is a new achievement when you click on mark, the picture is bill sitting at the breakfast table , what is this event and how do you unlock it :D
I did not find the way for elena either. but that probably only ends in licking. Yunmaster is 100% right with "It feels like eating an appetizer without a main dish." I've played over 600 days now. it's not fun anymore. You always have to do the work for Christina. and it hardly goes on. The own character in the game. is too stupid for sex. that feels like it now. and there is only one update a month. As fast as the development is. it takes to sex 50 more updates x'Dx'Dx'D

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes