Asuka_geil

May 20, 2017
Film 1 first time: Star 1 = Count 5 images when the yellow circle appear, Star 2 = 6, Star 3 = 4
Film 1 second time: Star 1 = Count 5 images when the yellow circle appear, Star 2 = 10, Star 3 = 5
Film 2 : Star 1 = Count 16 images when the yellow circle appear, Star 2 = 5, Star 3 = 15
Film 3 : 5, 10, 5
On film 2 16 images are right but for the 2 stars the 5 are not work well??

Reactions: Otyi

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
This game has been out over half a year, last time I played it the only content I saw was touching a tit in the pool.

How far along are we with content?

Reactions: Ryhtross

EVOESI

Feb 20, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to end the sun tan massage scene? I've got 3 barely visible buttons for camera angles and a barely visible button that says "Act Now." I cannot figure out how to progress and I've clicked Act Now a lot....

Cyber

Sep 20, 2016
Can someone please tell me how to end the sun tan massage scene? I've got 3 barely visible buttons for camera angles and a barely visible button that says "Act Now." I cannot figure out how to progress and I've clicked Act Now a lot....
There's another button above the cameras that it's hard to see.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
There's no option to save the game is i choose to continue with the introduction. A bug?
No, it's not a bug, it's a tutorial (or a demo) to learn the character or the technic of the game without cheating... :) It's a really short, but skippable introduction

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
I think I'm experiencing a bug with the game. There are some situations when I'm with the daughter and I try to start an event by pressing the ? button. Sometimes I can see some text quickly pop up but disappear. Other times I press the ? but nothing happens at all. It happens only in her bedroom, mainly when she's doing homework and I try to help. Another time I found it doing the same thing is later at night when she's laying on her bed reading.

Also, where is the save game location? I looked in C:...\AppData\LocalLow\Super Alex\Lucky Mark ALPHA 5_0 and can't find saves in there.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
does anyone know where the hotspot in the gym at 13 on wednesday is? I've been scanning hard. Both with and w/o training with her in the previous hour.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I tried it..
With the wife... Got to sun tan massage and gave her an offer to do her massage later that day. Instantly, the scene ends and I'm teleported elsewhere. I go to the massage room (have done some courses) and she's being massaged by the male masseuse?
Even cheated stats, made massage and/or table 2 or 3 and still no massage. Seems like no matter what he does, even after she accepts his offer to massage her, there is never any actual massage.
Then with the daughter... I tried the second movie thing, even cheated stats at one point and never go the second movie timing right.. I could touch her leg, rub her leg, but when I try to touch her pussy, she stops it and he's out. No matter what happens.
It's like there's choices that are not finished and I just made that choice to get nowhere?? Can't we just hide them or comment them out so they players don't see it until they can actually do something?

djrock

Dec 18, 2017
I tried it..
With the wife... Got to sun tan massage and gave her an offer to do her massage later that day. Instantly, the scene ends and I'm teleported elsewhere. I go to the massage room (have done some courses) and she's being massaged by the male masseuse?
Even cheated stats, made massage and/or table 2 or 3 and still no massage. Seems like no matter what he does, even after she accepts his offer to massage her, there is never any actual massage.
Then with the daughter... I tried the second movie thing, even cheated stats at one point and never go the second movie timing right.. I could touch her leg, rub her leg, but when I try to touch her pussy, she stops it and he's out. No matter what happens.
It's like there's choices that are not finished and I just made that choice to get nowhere?? Can't we just hide them or comment them out so they players don't see it until they can actually do something?

I looked in the game pics and didnt see you becoming her masseuse yet its most likely not implemented yet.only thing is message on her deck

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I tried it..
I just followed the walkthrough on page...95 or 96 I think and got all the way to movie three one of the guides is slightly off on the count, basically go for it on the zoom in of vital body parts.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I tried that method and on the last pussy penetration images, I tried for the pussy and she stopped it. o_O
Edited... I did not use a walkthrough.

Reactions: Yevaud6

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I tried it..
That's the problem. There are many ways in the game. But no one is really finished. and Superalex is always breaking new ground with the updates. but also not finished. you have to play for many hours. and one is not aware of what needs to be done. The game is just softcore. the player is not rewarded. I drop the game. No story and always 4 weeks are waiting for a little update. I am very disappointed in the game. Alex is now driving the game against the wall ...

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes