Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
You can find something on Google for beginning, typing :
Is this a walkthrough for things that don't exist yet? I can't get the Mom gym or Masseuse card steal events in this walkthrough to trigger.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I tried that method and on the last pussy penetration images, I tried for the pussy and she stopped it. o_O
Edited... I did not use a walkthrough.
well I commend you for that, those videos are pretty much a complete guess and check without a walkthrough.

Titotiger

Jan 22, 2018
Heloo
When I first saw this game, I was impressed by the idea that someone finally watched a little further and did not work on the family or Incest.
But when you play for a while and after this milling you see that they did not have other ideas than to use sleeping pills or drug for scenes for specific scenes which is even more inappropriate to me than incest for me.
This is my opinion, but I am obviously not the only one of this kind of interest in this game. But when I see that you are so highly valued and offered the game for $ 30, I think that this game is no longer a help at least under this leadership.
Unfortunately, it seems so good at the beginning two years ago if I do not mind.

D

Deleted member 42

Game is still bugged, I'm stuck at " Day 6 Saturday" after i sleep on day 5, this bug has been going on since first release :3 can't even play this game

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
This is going to be like Big Brother v2, lot of milks and all pussy shot are censored
I had hoped that. but here the development is much too slow. and the tasks are done poorly. you have to do x the same to get ahead. Big Brother had a story. A story is not here. :confused:

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Hello my friend, could you tell me how the event which help christina with coursework happened? Is there any key time or condition? I have play the game many weeks, but still haven't got this event.
At the computer in your room you have to do the work. is how to earn money.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes