Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Can someone confirm that using cheats breaks the game somehow? Is this the reason so many of the pleople here (including me) are unable to progress in so many of the quests? Like for example: The dad doesn't give you illiegal tasks, you can't start watching movies with the girl and you can't massage the mom in the sauna? Actually 90% of the tasks with the female characters just repeat week after week.
I can not tell you that. But cheats are never good. and it is not a finished game. I can imagine that they also break something. I did not use cheats. who uses it does not need to play looooool but in sauna is not ready. I can not do that either.

David@321

Nov 17, 2017
I think a walkthrough for this game will be amazing because its really easy to get lost in this game and to know what to do. im literally stuck on the secret party path for 2 hours with Christina. if someone knows how to continue this path please help me thanks :).

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I think a walkthrough for this game will be amazing because its really easy to get lost in this game and to know what to do. im literally stuck on the secret party path for 2 hours with Christina. if someone knows how to continue this path please help me thanks :).
where exactly did you get stuck? sleeping pills?

David@321

Nov 17, 2017
someone else had such a problem? "The buttons of the save slots do not work. I went to bed and that's it. Nothing happens. At the click of the mouse, the screen gets a little dark, it's lightening and that's it."
hi don't you think this game deserves a walktrough your game is not a walk in a park its really hard its like a maze no kidding. Not to be rude or anything but was this intentionally made to make the game longer. I don't know man maybe im a bit mad because im stuck in 1 part of the game for 4 hours now please make one :).

Reactions: Firecracker001

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Need help how to watch adult movies with Christina alone in the Cinema in house room? I tryed once but i cant more it keep saying this:

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
it says that i have to have evidence but i dont know how the phone is not an option it doesn't say to be continue like they other paths so i know i can continue it but i just dont know how to.
the phone is not. you have to have the sleeping pills. on Friday! While eating the conversation. and in the night after 0 o'clock, when she is back. use the sleeping pills

Reactions: David@321

David@321

Nov 17, 2017
while eating the conversation? i don't understand you mean while talking to her in the conversation? and yeah when do i use them at friday or thrusday 0:00 when it changes to friday

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
while eating the conversation? i don't understand you mean while talking to her in the conversation? and yeah when do i use them at friday or thrusday 0:00 when it changes to friday
you can on friday. Talk to her at the pool. and then you do not go to sleep. You will see them at the pool. then you will already see how it goes on. but you have to have the sleeping pills

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes