W22N

Jan 5, 2018
Please don't cry :p
?

The only way to play those games is to use the cheat mod
When there isn't one (there is one here, just search lucky and find the mod) , i just use cheat engine and when it doesn't work, i don't play it, it's just a waste of time.
I usually do the same, but what's the point of adding grind into a game if the only way to bare the game is to bypass it? it'd be better if this guy just stuck to rendering and published it as comics, that way he can concentrate the 30 events into 2 pages.

Finally, the mod doesn't help with the grind as much as you suggest, you still have to spy on people to get lust (or use cheat engine) and skip through days and days just to get the events that advance the story once a week

xorger

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
I'm on the prolouge and i feel Eric like vibe from the father, time to take out the trash again i suppose...

carboy98

Oct 27, 2017
did you hide in the theater once? saw elena masturbating ?
I did hide in the theater, but I did not get that scene. I got one with her and her husband watching a movie. What day do I have to hide in the cinema to see her doing that? Many times I try she locked the door.

DGuedry151

Jan 30, 2018
I did hide in the theater, but I did not get that scene. I got one with her and her husband watching a movie. What day do I have to hide in the cinema to see her doing that? Many times I try she locked the door.
On Tuesday go to the cinema at 21:00, click the yellow circle to hide...watch the scene. then the next Tuesday you can use the sleeping pill at 14:00, then hide again at 21:00

Reactions: Jacs

carboy98

Oct 27, 2017
Something else I'd like to question: when massaging elena and suggesting you replace her, do you get to? I ask this since every time I try, the masseur is there already.

Reactions: DGuedry151

DGuedry151

Jan 30, 2018
Something else I'd like to question: when massaging elena and suggesting you replace her, do you get to? I ask this since every time I try, the masseur is there already.
From everything I've read, replacing the masseur isn't part of the game yet.

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
I have a problem ... On the morning of the 5th, the games are giving Crash! Could someone tell me how to fix it?

The image below follows.

crash.jpg

chachos

Oct 1, 2017
When jacking over Elena's ass while she reads magazine, do you ever cum? I hit the jacking button as fast as I can and as long as I can before giving up.

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
When jacking over Elena's ass while she reads magazine, do you ever cum? I hit the jacking button as fast as I can and as long as I can before giving up.
Just a little above the 3 cameras buttons there's another one, little, shape of a cum stain, click it...

Luziferii

Mar 30, 2018
Hello, I can not open the door of the cinema room on Tuesday, he told me that the door is locked from the inside, the same for girls' rooms at night, when they are alone. I missed an episode? if anyone can give me the solution.
Thank you

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes