Madmanzzz

Aug 5, 2016
Is 5.0 worth playing?

Grind Grind Grind. See wife tits. Grind Grind Grind. See wife give blowjob. Grind Grind Grind See daughter tits. Grind Grind Grind... Daughter puts lotion on mom. Grind Grind Grind... Blueballed. Did I miss any progress?
Pretty much the same with the majority of Russian based Adult Games. They love their grind and sense of "accomplishment" after doing something. It does get bland and repetitive.

Reactions: Esp`` and ReJoe

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Perhaps in addition to Sound Volume and SFX adjustments the Dev could add a Grind Level adjustment so we could turn down the "Grind"?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
As much as I enjoy this game, it seems to do a complete 180 near the end of current content.

Random commentary
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is outstanding commentary and criticism. May I subscribe to your newsletter?

ETA I realized just after posting that my comment sounded sarcastic, but I swear it's earnest. Really! The newsletter thing is just an old joke. But in all sincerity, there should be a F95 VIP lounge for people to discuss and debate commentary like this without having to endure dozens of mindless "DURR, I didn't read anything, how do I save?" and "WALKTHROUGH PLEASE!" posts.

Reactions: saolo996

Odin's Eye

Jan 17, 2018
Wonky English can be difficult to get past but that's doable as long as the game is good enough to overcome the translation difficulties. This game's problem is that the English is so terrible that it has to be outstanding to ignore. Sadly, it isn't.

A four-day introduction is interesting and can/does work but there's no warning to the player about lack of options during the intro (hence all the "how do I save???" desperate posts here). Now, this wouldn't be an issue if not for the shower scene and talk at the breakfast table MC's first day there. The player is suddenly faced with a decision and immediately will worry in case it affects later gameplay.

The thing is, it makes no logical sense to have such a long introduction/prologue where the player can't save. Having options to skip the intro then defeats the entire purpose of having such a long one with no saving.

But there are two other issues with the introduction:

Yet, there is a bigger issue with the introduction and that's the UI is completely hidden. Now, I don't mean being able to see how the MC is feeling or how the character's feel about the MC, I mean the ability to know what the player needs to click on in order to interact with the environment to progress the introduction. There are no highlighted areas and the float-over text only appears when the cursor is almost exactly where the object is, leaving some players running around the house because they don't know what the introduction wants them to do next.

Why is this such an issue? Because after spending four in-game days and who knows how many wasted clicks progressing through the introduction, the screen is suddenly alight with help telling the player what they can click and what it does!

An introduction is like the first works of a book or first scenes to a movie. The okay ones aren't remembered, the great ones become legends, and the bad ones make it so that a person doesn't want to continue no matter how good the content may be later on. And that last one is where I am. No matter how good this might be/become, that intro ruins any thought of wanting to look deeper.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes