U

User_14600

how do I open it?
First you need to finish the cinema scenes with Christina (3 movies). After that visit her at 1:00 AM at Saturday at the pool after she arrived home from the party. Do that 2 or 3 weeks and you will have the opportunity to give sleeping pills into the wine you serve her. Then follow her to her room once she gets tired and you can "have fun".

Reactions: Amstel
U

User_14600

Yeah , he doesnt give me any option, perhaps there's an option to cheat this and trigger it ?
I don't think this is in the game yet. You can see a green text under the event when there is more content. I think the last part of this event is that Elena tells you to report to her when you get a task from bill involving something illegal. I played till day 60 for a lot of hours and couldn't get more content in that event. You could try to edit a save file with Notepad and set some of the events to "true" to see if it works though.

darontan

Aug 13, 2017
please save (sorry my english very bad ) i change my computer new version don"t have save please version 0.5 save thanks

Chuturica

May 9, 2017
be sure to follow this line and not the other one for Film 1
Film 1 first time: Star 1 = Count 5 images when the yellow circle appear, Star 2 = 6, Star 3 = 4
and count is start with 1st image after yellow circle appear . So you need to click (space) 4/5/3 times

TOWANA

Jan 6, 2018
Maybe we should wait for the 100 lucky, now max lucky is 75, to get success peep on massaging and having sex seems like impossible in my own experience

U

User_14600

Maybe we should wait for the 100 lucky, now max lucky is 75, to get success peep on massaging and having sex seems like impossible in my own experience
If you want 100% lucky simply go into your save folder and edit one of them with Notepad. Change the luck value to a higher number.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes