bumblebee

Feb 12, 2018
Anyone knows which movie is playing at the Bill-Lena blowjob scene? I'd need to know that for a school project.
x'Dx'Dx'D
I also need to know it for a school project.
Well not really, but i would like to see the whole scene and want to know the actress name.
Anybody know?

kalacs01

Jun 4, 2017
x'Dx'Dx'D
I also need to know it for a school project.
Well not really, but i would like to see the whole scene and want to know the actress name.
Anybody know?
The dev said on his patron page, he dont know....so i guess we will fail that school project xd

D

Deleted member 42

i cannot seem to trigger elena scene in kitchen or cinema, kitchen at night she tells me i should not be there and the cinema is locked

bumblebee

Feb 12, 2018
i cannot seem to trigger elena scene in kitchen or cinema, kitchen at night she tells me i should not be there and the cinema is locked
cinema = hide at 21 o clock in the cinema
kitchen = drop fork right as often as possible (i am not sure but there is no scene in the kitchen at night i think)

that game has potential but to many dead ends at the moment. what a pitty.

D

Deleted member 42

cinema = hide at 21 o clock in the cinema
kitchen = drop fork right as often as possible (i am not sure but there is no scene in the kitchen at night i think)

that game has potential but to many dead ends at the moment. what a pitty.
Nothing more? i thought there was more scenes with her because i did those :3, is there anything for elena and christina?

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes