Feb 1, 2018
@Super Alex

I like a lot of things about this game. The scenarios have some incredibly arousing build up, the cg is obviously great, and the characters are uniquely attractive.

However, I find the climax to these build ups to be pretty disappointing. The way that you've designed the interaction of the "fap" scenes requires a lot of manual interaction, and I think that detracts from the overall appeal of them. For a game that is not intended to have a linear flow, but rather is treated as a free form exploration of repeatable events, I find the events aren't worth repeating. I feel like it's on the cusp of being one of my favorite games, but falls short at the point when it should be taking things to the next level.

CyBeRd0g

May 13, 2018
Hey, thanks! I found the phone, but when I click on it, nothing happen in my inventory. Is that normal?
For me the phone got active only once during the game (and seemed to be enough for the story). During that time a separate phone icon appeared at the top of the screen and MC told to himself that it's time to use the phone.

dinh nguyen

Jan 31, 2018
In walkthrough, quest Look & Repeat not full. when you watch the film 2 again or watch film 3...I dont know how to complete. Please help!

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes