ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
This is one of the hardest quests ever. Without walkthrough it would be endless trying to count it right.
Another option for the films is this. Do the look and repeat as stated then when you watch film 1 (2x) and film 2 watch each frame carefully. When you see a closeup of the vagina then select that frame to get the star, there are 3 for each time you watch the films. Film 3 is automatic so just enjoy it. I tried to count the frames but failed each time. Then I noticed that the correct one was the closeup.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
This is one of the hardest quests ever. Without walkthrough it would be endless trying to count it right.
Another option for the films is this. Do the look and repeat as stated then when you watch film 1 (2x) and film 2 watch each frame carefully. When you see a closeup of the vagina then select that frame to get the star, there are 3 for each time you watch the films. Film 3 is automatic so just enjoy it. I tried to count the frames but failed each time. Then I noticed that the correct one was the closeup.
Yea, there's a line of dialogue before the first movie starts that is an attempt to hint at the strategy, but it's brief and gets lost in translation. It's not supposed to be a counting game as much as a "guess which scene is the most explicit and act then" game. If you save right before the event, it's actually easier to just click on the close-up than it is to cunt the frames.

ETA Obviously I meant count, but that typo makes me laugh so I'm gonna leave it

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
I get it, passed this quest two times already. I just wanted to point out how irrationaly difficult this quest is for someone without guide.

AMonti88

Jul 6, 2018
You have to watch the 3rd Movie with her.
LOOK AND REPEAT
first talk with daughter and Bill on the Sunday 10:00 during breakfast
first talk with daughter on the Friday 10:00 during breakfast
one week later talk with her again
buy a film in the shop
- Sunday - 00:00 - theatre
Film 1 first time: Star 1 = Count 5 images when the yellow circle appear, Star 2 = 6, Star 3 = 4
Film 1 second time: Star 1 = Count 5 images when the yellow circle appear, Star 2 = 10, Star 3 = 5
Film 2 : Star 1 = Count 16 images when the yellow circle appear, Star 2 = 5, Star 3 = 15
Film 3 : Enjoy :)
SWEET DREAMS (first you must finish LOOK AND REPEAT quest)
- Saturday - 01:00 - hall

What is look and repeat quest ?
Yea, there's a line of dialogue before the first movie starts that is an attempt to hint at the strategy, but it's brief and gets lost in translation. It's not supposed to be a counting game as much as a "guess which scene is the most explicit and act then" game. If you save right before the event, it's actually easier to just click on the close-up than it is to cunt the frames.

ETA Obviously I meant count, but that typo makes me laugh so I'm gonna leave it
What look and repeat quest?
Now I saw the 3rd film 2times what next?

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
Hi Guys, I’m stuck with the game. I, have already watched 2 movies with the daughter, but have no any progress with the mother.I can’t massage her. When I go to the spa, the masseur just look at me and nothing, even i have called him and promised to pay. Please help

Reactions: shucky159

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017

Hello
I add a game for download.

Most of this update adds additional contact with the heroes, in places where there were not in previous versions. All scenes will have a continuation and they are only an introductory part.

Thanks JonyBlack for the translation of new events! This month I will add Poll about quality of his translation. There is also a couple of new ideas for additional rewards for subscribers, but about it a little later.

About the poster Christina I did not forget, everything will be done!

ChangeLog 7.0:

1. Added the opportunity to contact with Christina in the kitchen at night.
2. Added the opportunity to contact with Elena in the hall at night.
3. Added the opportunity to contact Annie and the gallery of pictures in the phone.
4. Continued scene with Christina in her bath.
5. Fixed minor defects.

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:Waiting for heroes, and thanks in advance :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: serter31
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes