septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
can anyone tell me how to get a bj from daughter(christina) i'm stuck here JOB FOR TWO HANDS!
Well first check the walkthrough for details, second as I remember is a bitch, because you have to go between the Saturday and Sunday events, you need to do all the movie events, with the 3 movies first, then start rolling the discussion, then actually discuss them with her and finally ask her to try her hands at it, if you don't cheat by changing day of the week is going to be a hell of a wait.

Lilith Black

Sep 7, 2017
Stuck on the next day screen. Go to sleep and it shows the night scene with the day/time and its stuck. I hear music, I can open the menu/change language but it won't advance to the next day. Any ideas?

a-lex

Nov 12, 2017
Well first check the walkthrough for details, second as I remember is a bitch, because you have to go between the Saturday and Sunday events, you need to do all the movie events, with the 3 movies first, then start rolling the discussion, then actually discuss them with her and finally ask her to try her hands at it, if you don't cheat by changing day of the week is going to be a hell of a wait.
dude can you send me walkthrough?

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
First Question, the Door rings and i dont find a Entry Door... Every Room i go is nothing
and next Question, how i can Save? in the Options is nothing to find..

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

SUPER ALEX posted
News

Hello!
Now I'm at the stage of creating scenes in the Unity and at night I finish the remaining renderers. Here are some pictures from the last one, the scene in the shower has been continued, but I have some plans to finalize it yet. While I making it came a couple of ideas, so I did not force this event and don't do everything in haste in this update, I want to qualitatively approach the process.

a-lex

Nov 12, 2017
First Question, the Door rings and i dont find a Entry Door... Every Room i go is nothing
and next Question, how i can Save? in the Options is nothing to find..
you are playing first 4 days now , you cant save . when the first 4 days ended : esc>load is your way for saving . this doorbell thing is doesnt concern you. go to the master's room and collect the masseur's card.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
This Game is strange, i cant do anything just peek and talk, how to trigger some more?

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Stuck on the next day screen. Go to sleep and it shows the night scene with the day/time and its stuck. I hear music, I can open the menu/change language but it won't advance to the next day. Any ideas?
I do not have a permanent fix for this issue we are both having, but I do have a workaround.
Step 1: Save the game.
Step 2: Use Notepad++ or similar text editing software to alter the current time in the game, then save the file.
Step 3: Load the altered save game file.
It is a bit tedious to repeat this process to get to each morning in the game, but it does work...

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
The game's size was about 3GB, so I tried the game with high expectation, but how should I put it, we need to grind money so that we can grind skills to grind another money while minding the plummeting stats and not forget to patiently seduce the females while their affection will immediately reduce with a single mistake which was decided by luck that's obtained from grinding?
heck, unless we use cheat, I think it'd take forever just to see a single meager event.

Reactions: SomeOldFart

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
The game's size was about 3GB, so I tried the game with high expectation, but how should I put it, we need to grind money so that we can grind skills to grind another money while minding the plummeting stats and not forget to patiently seduce the females while their affection will immediately reduce with a single mistake which was decided by luck that's obtained from grinding?
heck, unless we use cheat, I think it'd take forever just to see a single meager event.
I'll try to answer in a hopefully, fair way.

I think that the graphics look great and because that is what we come here for, is good enough to look at, however you are absolutely right, I for one had to cheat to not go in a craze, I wrote a quasi-review which I now regret not posting in the appropriate section.
here is my recommendation:
1) Wait 1 or 2 month (basically 1/2 updates)
2) Get the game
3) Look at the tutorial, get an idea of the game mechanics and then CHEAT.
4) Cheat unless (and check the upcoming from now on changelogs for it) the game mechanics are heavily revamped, because as you said you gotta grind a lot and there are many stats, lots of RNG, you can't even save right before each step of an event or scroll back, unfortunately there is not enough text to get to know the character or to keep you nice in between all the grind, is just repeating the same actions to get some numbers to go up. It could have been much better as a linear VN.
5) Download the CG pack so you can double check to see if you got all the content.

I think it can be worth it because it looks very good, but your sanity is at risk and there are various other games that handle the gameplay in better ways.

EDIT: If you plan to play it now, cheat smart, in a way that you won't skip any event, for instance you can safely up your luck, or programming skill, but even that you can skip the assignments by changing the value in the savefile to almost zero so that is done right away.
b) Don't sleep, change the time to 8 AM once you reach midnight, that way you won't lose any of the stats, but do put back to 100 those energy stat and the cleanness, they are important bonus factored when assigning relationship points.
EDIT: If you plan to play it now, cheat smart, in a way that you won't skip any event, for instance you can safely up your luck, or programming skill, but even that you can skip the assignments by changing the value in the savefile to almost zero so that is done right away.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Game looks cool, but this grind has me hesitating to play it.

Well, I tried it. Can someone make a walk through for the tutorial?

Holy shit, this game is impossible to play, lol. I can't figure anything out.

So I'm in the main part of the game now after the tutorial.

I gave up and I'm going to download the torrent to see the CG's. I can't support this on patreon until the game is simplified. It's impossible to unlock any scenes.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
First off, WOW!!! This game is highly polished "apart from the Google Speak" I Like how the Boss is highly volatile, Gives the game a bit of realism, Also it's a good feeling when you convert A she Bitch to your way of thinking :)& i also like micro management, & this game has it! Nice :)
How the hell did you figure out how to play this game?

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes