markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
looking forward to this update...I would imagine that all out sex is a good ways off yet. Would love to see the scene bewteen elena and christine continue:heartcoveredeyes:

JIT

Oct 25, 2017
The walkthrough mentions to use the pills when the daughter leaves to check her dress. I don't have that option? What stats are required to do this? Thx!

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
how do you make sense of that walkthrough I tried to break it down by days but it just skips days at a time and everything just goes on and on with no breaks in between.

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
Ok, I have started the intro several times and have never been able to get past it. The game stops responding when I go to sleep after I call the masseuse and look at my sister's pictures. Also at this point, there are usually 2-3 music tracks play at once. Anyone else having this issue?

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
The English text in this game is not at a good level, though the intent is understandable. At least that is my impression so far.
Unfortunately I seem to encounter a bug when I use the "sleep until morning" option on day 5. The game is simply unable to progress beyond the Day 6 Saturday screen. Is this a common occurrence?

yooyoo

Jul 5, 2018
Is that possible to drink coffee or have a snack with someone?
It doesn't work for me at anyone!!

shayan816

Jan 24, 2018
It says i need to mix sleeping pills on bar. how to do it ? i went on right time still i dont know how to use sleeping pills anywhere.. this game needs good walkthrough..

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes