bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Someone could really describe this masseur walkthrough.... Thanks :)
It all depends where you're at, did you give the masseur a call yet? did you give the masseur the $500.00 yet, if yes to all these questions, then on the following Wednesday afternoon you ask her if you could replace the masseur before you even offer to oil her back, the option should be there if you already asked her about it and she answered to remind her about it next time. ;)

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
How and when snd why with daughter after sleeping pils the bear intruppet and only can jerk of and no sex and are there is good version with the mod and all ?
We do alot of home work but nothing happend and how can i call my sister or go out and stuff and how to edit the save its lot of stuff that i dont understand i pool i can also not speak with daughter

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Hoq can i call sister beside masseure snd have sex and stuff i try to efit dll but i didant find edit progrem
First off, you never, ever edit a dll file, if you do that, then the file will be corrupted and won't do what it's supposed to do, the files you edit here are the lm files which are in your savegame dir.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
First off, you never, ever edit a dll file, if you do that, then the file will be corrupted and won't do what it's supposed to do, the files you edit here are the lm files which are in your savegame dir.
Okay you have save file for me ? That i can call sister and have sex and stuff becuse in the save edit there alot of thing its hard for me to understand how to edit and what to add

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Okay you have save file for me ? That i can call sister and have sex and stuff becuse in the save edit there alot of thing its hard for me to understand how to edit and what to add
You can't call sister in this version, well, not yet anyway, and also, you can't have sex yet either, but you get a bj from the daughter and you get to jerkoff on Elena at the massage room, here's a save file for you if you even know where to put it, I wonder.

Reactions: Otyi

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
on thursday
22 Kitchen B/E. Talk with Bill Event, if you got lucky one day you will go to

i am on day 113 but still no luck. .the only task i have left is good masseur.. which i am stuck with
already called , paid many times, watched and also gave her erotic massage and also special massage. but it still says "to be contineued"

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
did you ask him after you complete breakfast event with elena ? If I don't remember wrong , walkthrough says that
well. i am stuck here too. no business card any date and he just keep giving me same option for work. tried to talk with him every where i saw him. any suggestion'! (i complete everything else)

Oct 13, 2017
First time playing.
Anyone way for the words/text box to show immediately or click so that that text box fills up immediately?
It shows up too slow for me/ i read faster then the text box shows.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes