TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
No all the scenes still work, the bugs are some of the pics shown are wrong and in some cases you see a split image but it is still good enough to play as is IMO.

I'm sure there will be a fix in a few days though that will make it even better.
Thanks for the reply. For some reason I can't seem to trigger the Elena by the pool scenes. Just comes up saying "Elena has already came home from the party". Any idea why?

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Thanks for the reply. For some reason I can't seem to trigger the Elena by the pool scenes. Just comes up saying "Elena has already came home from the party". Any idea why?
You should have the option after that to sit beside her and have a conversation, the correct way to do the convo part was posted a few pages back.

Edit: Here is that post...

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Try to upload to website (Mega,Googledrive or something)
DO NOT UNRAR, just change the extension to .lm instead of .rar and add to Saves folder in game, if you already have a Save06 file then you can change the number as well, this is the only way I could get it to upload.

Of coarse you also need to remove the random numbers that will be added during download so it should just say Save06.lm when you move to save folder.

This save will start at 10:00 am Saturday morning and all scenes are complete but can be repeated, just go to the pool at 1:00 am (Sunday Morning) for Elena scene and almost every night you can get the Christina scene at 22:00...

Reactions: sanmal

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 73811
Overview:

this is a sandbox game in which you will play as a young programmer. You are moving to the house of your boss where the main events will acted. In the game you are left to yourself. Change of time of day. 10 levels of relationship with each character + negative level. In each level there are new dialogues and different possibilities. You have a choice with whom to develop relationships and how.​

Updated: 01/09/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v8.0
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Logs:

Cheats:

Download:
Win: - - -
Mac v2.0:
- - -
Thanks to @marktrump

v6.1 by @ps123 - by @sky11 -

@dr FeelGood
4.1 Gb We need TORRENT link...

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes