bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Sorry, but I looked and looked and looked gain at the walkthrough, but I just can't get the scene with Christina in the shower together, either it is not explained properly, or I just can't understand it properly, could someone who speaks good english explain to me how to get that scene please? thanks :)

hobbescaltous

Dec 13, 2017
I cannot figure out how to do the sleeping pills. Walkthrough says on Tuesday at 1400 in the pool, but I go there at that designated time and it won't give me an option anywhere. Clicking on the pills in the inventory do absolutely nothing. What am I doing wrong?
yeah you know, i had the same problem. in an earlier version there was an option, but on the most recent, for some reason, it didn't work.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Sorry, but I looked and looked and looked gain at the walkthrough, but I just can't get the scene with Christina in the shower together, either it is not explained properly, or I just can't understand it properly, could someone who speaks good english explain to me how to get that scene please? thanks :)
Hope this helps...

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Hope this helps...
Thanks, but, I tried that, is it the first image, the second or the third? or, what am I missing here, I've tried that many times in every different order with no success, I still don't get the shower together option, I'm sure it's an easy trigger, but, I still don't get it :(

Leokilaa

Aug 16, 2018
Its just me or U guys can´t save the game? or get back in the actions... im at the first day, does that change something?

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
How can I earn money? I just discovered the game and I'm in the sandbox portion but when I try to work on the computer a window's page appears and it's written in russian.
I can't buy anything without money.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Thanks, but, I tried that, is it the first image, the second or the third? or, what am I missing here, I've tried that many times in every different order with no success, I still don't get the shower together option, I'm sure it's an easy trigger, but, I still don't get it :(
Yeah that was a bit confusing, if I remember right the way I did it was when you get to the first image, jerk, then peek just once, then jerk and peek once again and you should be at the last image that he had in that post, then just jerk until she gets out of the shower or MC cums, I think it works either way.

Then just keep going back and doing the same until you get the option to enter the shower with her.

Reactions: bobbo69

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
How can I earn money? I just discovered the game and I'm in the sandbox portion but when I try to work on the computer a window's page appears and it's written in russian.
I can't buy anything without money.
Go to options and change to English language first, then you need to talk to the boss and you will get different options of work to do. The top one pays the most but takes longer to complete.

Edit: If already in game, then you can right click to get options menu.

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
Go to options and change to English language first, then you need to talk to the boss and you will get different options of work to do. The top one pays the most but takes longer to complete.

Edit: If already in game, then you can right click to get options menu.
Thank you

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Yeah that was a bit confusing, if I remember right the way I did it was when you get to the first image, jerk, then peek just once, then jerk and peek once again and you should be at the last image that he had in that post, then just jerk until she gets out of the shower or MC cums, I think it works either way.

Then just keep going back and doing the same until you get the option to enter the shower with her.
Thanks again, I'll try that;)

M$hot

May 28, 2017
I think I saw a torrent posted before, so feel free to disregard this one if you don't need it or if the other ones go better. I've recompressed it, didn't do amazing things for the size, but it's now 3.7GB and it includes a basically complete save file. Obviously you don't have to use that one.

Ah well, there we go. Be advised, it's still got the graphical glitches because it seems that's just part of the game. Now usually you can just click through it, so I didn't find it gamebreaking, but it's obvious that there is going to be a fixed version in a few days.

Mind you, I've only got 200 down/20 up on this connection, so feel free to seed once downloaded.

EDIT: So far only hit and runs, but that's okay. Password for the file is F95
Sorry, forgot to mention.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017

Tried that, and still doesn't work, I even did it till he comes on her and she freaked out saying that she would have to shower again, it was funny though :p

Slagwag

Oct 25, 2017
I think I saw a torrent posted before, so feel free to disregard this one if you don't need it or if the other ones go better. I've recompressed it, didn't do amazing things for the size, but it's now 3.7GB and it includes a basically complete save file. Obviously you don't have to use that one.

Ah well, there we go. Be advised, it's still got the graphical glitches because it seems that's just part of the game. Now usually you can just click through it, so I didn't find it gamebreaking, but it's obvious that there is going to be a fixed version in a few days.

Mind you, I've only got 200 down/20 up on this connection, so feel free to seed once downloaded.
Sweet dude i will download and seed as much as i can got 350/20 up wish had more up but will seed as much as i can

Reactions: M$hot

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Tried that, and still doesn't work, I even did it till he comes on her and she freaked out saying that she would have to shower again, it was funny though :p
Okay try looking until you get to that first pic the guy had posted and then keep jerking and peeking once until the scene ends cause if I remember right when it worked for me she did not get out of the shower but there was some different scenes there then in the previous update.

Also keep in mind after you get that part of the scene to end just keep going back at 22:00 until you get the option to join her, you will see the change in dialogue when it starts.

Another thing you can try if you just want to see the scene is use the save file I posted on the last page, should be near the top.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes