Akylas

Feb 15, 2018
HOW DO YOU save in this game ? i just played till day 5 and then the game crashed and its starting again

ksd1230

Jun 8, 2017
This is the walkthrough Details On Cinema LOOK AND REPEAT

- Sunday - 00:00 - theatre Film 1 first time: Star 1 = Count 5 images when the yellow circle appear, Star 2 = 6, Star 3 = 4 Film 1 second time: Star 1 = Count 5 images when the yellow circle appear, Star 2 = 10, Star 3 = 5 Film 2 : Star 1 = Count 16 images when the yellow circle appear, Star 2 = 5, Star 3 = 15

This makes absolutely no sense to me! 2=5 3=15?? If anyone can describe this in a format that a Numbskull like Me can understand :)

So it should be: film start -- wait until the first yellow circle appears, then count 5 pictures, do whatever it is that you need to do with christina to get star one -- then count another 6 images and do whatever it is you need to do with christina again for star two -- then count another 4 images etc,etc.

To decipher what he is saying, 2=5 means click through 5 more pictures before you can act on christina to get the 2nd star, after that click another 15 images/scenes before you can act on christina again to get 3rd star.

Its been a while since I did that part, so hopefully I remember correctly. Hope that helps

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Omg, I was expecting SOME bad English but really not something like me Tarzan you Jane type of stuff.

I suppose Russian players won't have this problem but for the rest of us, it is a dealbreaker.
Unplayable, trashed it after the first 10 or so dialogues.
SuperAlex is making just over $2,000 before Patreon tax, I don't know if he's paying anyone else to do anything (and if it's anything other than the renders he might want a refund) which is over three times the average monthly salary in Russia, you'd think he could spring for someone to properly translate this or hell even someone with a decent grasp of the language, throw the Russian into Google Translate and work it out from there would bring better results the shape it's in now. I bet he could even get some sap to do it for free.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Didn't play this after first release and was wondering why this has an incest tag. Boss has sex with his daughter or is Marks sister or mom gonna visit him?

Reactions: TheKyu

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
The translation is a mess but I still love the game regardless...atleast you can make some sense of what they're trying to say. Ive seen some translations that were so bad that I couldn't even understand what they were trying to say...I guess some things just get lost in translation lolXD
Any saves ? Or cheat for this

wargodbg

May 26, 2017
Is it only me or from time to time there are some pictures that are messed up and not on place on 8.0?

Mongoose

Aug 5, 2016
It's not just you. I thought some files just got corrupted and reinstalled but some of the photos are just wrong.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes