ps123

May 4, 2017
what vers. this is, the file size is smaller ?
The bug fix is in patreon but its cause money :(
The current mega link: zip flags a warning when unpacking about missing "headers" (think i translated it correctly), cant retest till tomorrow cause free mega has limits per day...

Game launched without problems though, lets see if it crashes in some parts

The Updated Lucky Mark Alpha v8.0 (Images Bug fixed) is at the below link. Thanks to @marktrump

Reactions: mineiros123

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Well, he could invest a few bucks in signing up for grammarly.com premium account and run his dialogues through there to bring them up to something bearable. Google translate sucks ass and would not result in some significant improvement.
If you guys would bother to read his paetron page then you would know he did hire someone to translate for him but I guess the choice in who he hired was not the best.

Also keep in mind that in most cases the English language is spoken backward to almost all the other languages on Earth so that is why when its translated it comes out as backward from what English speaking people are used too.

English is not the dev's language so its not his fault, I agree there is probably better translation software out there but right now he is trying to get up enough money to get better PC's so he can do the renders more quickly so the language problem is 2nd to that in my opinion.

I happen to love this game as is, yes the dialogue is a bit strange but passable IMHO and I would rather see faster updates then better translations at this point.

But as always, everyone is entitled to there own opinion but lets not piss off the dev and make him abandon the game please.

Thanks

Reactions: enokard

lele63

May 3, 2017
The current mega link: zip flags a warning when unpacking about missing "headers" (think i translated it correctly), cant retest till tomorrow cause free mega has limits per day...

Game launched without problems though, lets see if it crashes in some parts
Use Winrar extract in 7z has fail. :))

Loatgoan

Aug 19, 2017
have a freezing crash at 22 hr in the shower, same crash was in the 8.0 to. can not click further

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Well, he could invest a few bucks in signing up for grammarly.com premium account and run his dialogues through there to bring them up to something bearable. Google translate sucks ass and would not result in some significant improvement.
I'm saying having a native English speaker throw the text into Google Translate and fixing it from there, not just putting the text into it and then putting it in the game.

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
I followed the WT but I can't assist to Elena's massage on wednesday. I called the masseur and I have 500$ but when I enter the room I am spotted by the masseur and I have to leave.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Come on guys, it's already half a day since fixed mega link was posted, but it's not possible to download due to mega's quota & file size.
Can't anyone make alternative links or a torrent?:FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: sabu6
3.00 star(s) 166 Votes