Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
This game started out amazing.

A sandbox game with great luxurious renders, and despite the poor translation it didn't need incest as taboo to catch people's interest. After grinding out the stats you got very hot erotic scenes like the pool kissing, massage or spanking with Elena. And you could really feel the progress of the nerd Mark becoming more bold to score with a woman way out of his league.

Then out of nowhere, the game took a 180° turn and we're suddenly getting femdommed and slipping them sleeping pills in their drinks. And instead of thrilling erotic content we are back to handjobs, blowjobs, sleep rape like in the average ren'py trash VN. Just pathetic.

I'm still mildly optimistic that the dev can get the game back on track to his original plan, but not holding my breath.
And definitely going to skip this update.
Totally agreed...:FeelsBadMan:

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
how do i put the sleeping pills in the wine? and when? wt says tuesday at 1400 hours but i cant do anything

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
oh god i'm having BB flashbacks and from the look of the preview pics this will be just as much of a cucky mess.

Stykos

May 1, 2017
i always crash when day 4 ends. does anyone else has the same problem? if yes what should i do. i downloaded it from the megalink.

ps123

May 4, 2017
We mean on a platform we can actually download from. Most of us do not have MEGA PRO, so torrent/other hosts are necessary.
You are already asking a donor who spent his money to buy the game and giving to us free.
Then will you be the kind soul to upload to the other hosting platform?
I also don't have MEGA Pro but still can download. Just download with MegaSync.

Reactions: pletoxxx

ksd1230

Jun 8, 2017
Anyone else get to the 1:00 part at the pool with Elena and not be able to talk with her? I click on her and all it says is she home from the party

Stykos

May 1, 2017
i always crash when day 4 ends. does anyone else has the same problem? if yes what should i do. (i posted it twice because it got overlooked)

ps123

May 4, 2017
i always crash when day 4 ends. does anyone else has the same problem? if yes what should i do. (i posted it twice because it got overlooked)
Are you using the version 8.0 from the main page?
If yes, Please download the Updated version 8.0 from here -

Stykos

May 1, 2017
Are you using the version 8.0 from the main page?
If yes, Please download the Updated version 8.0 from here -
I tried the updated version as well, the previous version opens and crash at the fourth day, the new version doesnt open at all. It says find the publisher or what ever. what program should i use to open it?

ps123

May 4, 2017
I tried the updated version as well, the previous version opens and crash at the fourth day, the new version doesnt open at all. It says find the publisher or what ever. what program should i use to open it?
It is working fine for me, maybe try running the exe. as administrator.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes