Martin87

Jul 19, 2017
I followed the WT but I can't assist to Elena's massage on wednesday. I called the masseur and I have 500$ but when I enter the room I am spotted by the masseur and I have to leave.
You must click on money on cabinet on the left of the screen...

raxxo

Jun 19, 2017
My game freezes when I try the shower at night or when I try to call the masseur... any ideas?

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
I can't play this game, only 3 first days then crashed :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:
Anyone can help me?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Checked changelog but don't seem to be able to complete Elena pool scene. The WT doesn't help since the day seems to be wrong. I found her on Sat/Sun at 0100 and selected wine. It goes into an endless loop while drinking wine from her breast. Is this a known bug? I was able to complete Christina shower scene. That was hot with licking but no anal sex unless it's with Elena.

Edit: downloading v 0.8(1) from mega now to see if that's fixed.
BTW Mega's limit seems to be about 5-6 GB D/L per 24 hrs. If you D/L multiple files you can go over that if one of them is very large but this game does not exceed that limit alone.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Ok! So I've completed most of the game, And My conclusion First, is That Mark as to initiate ALL the sex scenes, there are No night time visits from either Mother Or Daughter, (which in my opinion would give this game a new lease of life) there response to him is no different weather if he has 1000 relationship Or 10? & when sex finally occurs! the girls have to be Drunk, Or drugged! Mark is constantly verbally abused by the Ladies Even though you max out the relationship & sympathy stats, Sorry, He never seems to be accepted as an asset he's more like a necessary evil, "Work" The chance ratio is way off You could have 98% And yet still fail to win especially the suntan lotion scene! I for one did not enjoy this at all, simply put it's A Grind fest!

kaboomer69

Sep 1, 2018
This game started out amazing.

A sandbox game with great luxurious renders, and despite the poor translation it didn't need incest as taboo to catch people's interest. After grinding out the stats you got very hot erotic scenes like the pool kissing, massage or spanking with Elena. And you could really feel the progress of the nerd Mark becoming more bold to score with a woman way out of his league.

Then out of nowhere, the game took a 180° turn and we're suddenly getting femdommed and slipping them sleeping pills in their drinks. And instead of thrilling erotic content we are back to handjobs, blowjobs, sleep rape like in the average ren'py trash VN. Just pathetic.

I'm still mildly optimistic that the dev can get the game back on track to his original plan, but not holding my breath.
And definitely going to skip this update.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Checked changelog but don't seem to be able to complete Elena pool scene. The WT doesn't help since the day seems to be wrong. I found her on Sat/Sun at 0100 and selected wine. It goes into an endless loop while drinking wine from her breast. Is this a known bug? I was able to complete Christina shower scene. That was hot with licking but no anal sex unless it's with Elena.
There's a Next green icon that is easily missed in the top right hand corner! i didn't spot it straight away either!

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
sorry for the dumb question but, how is the english in this game? the screens are kinda turning me away lol

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Hello again @Jackbite and thx. Will check it oout.
Alright there seems to be more with Christina in the shower. "job for Two Hands" Icon shows her naked in front of sink facing MC. Also is you choose to "No, I'm first" I get MC saying "If I made her hornier she wouldn't refuse" implying she would join instead of having to jump in with her.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes