Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
i have not found any save option in this game, how could i save my progress after intro?
You cannot Save in the intro! Skip it anyway as it tends to crash to desktop Go straight into the main game Now this can take up to 30/40 seconds to load Don't click the screen while loading, just let it take it's cause!

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
You cannot Save in the intro! Skip it anyway as it tends to crash to desktop Go straight into the main game Now this can take up to 30/40 seconds to load Don't click the screen while loading, just let it take it's cause!
Do you have maybe save game ? That i can do thing in game like sex and other?

JC2018

Jan 12, 2018
hello guys, is from version 6.0 that I find a bug that no one has complained, maybe because it is a problem of my computer!:/ virtually every now and the the images are blocked and the conversation continues to flow, it also happens in interactive scenes like elena massage in the bathtub; other times, instead, totally random blue screens appear to me! Is it a bug in the game or does my PC no longer support the game? to be premised that up to 5.0 the game turned me well! Sorry for my English, I used a translator!:)
now I will download the updated version hoping that all the bugs have been fixed

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Ok! So I've completed most of the game, And My conclusion First, is That Mark as to initiate ALL the sex scenes, there are No night time visits from either Mother Or Daughter, (which in my opinion would give this game a new lease of life) there response to him is no different weather if he has 1000 relationship Or 10? & when sex finally occurs! the girls have to be Drunk, Or drugged! Mark is constantly verbally abused by the Ladies Even though you max out the relationship & sympathy stats, Sorry, He never seems to be accepted as an asset he's more like a necessary evil, "Work" The chance ratio is way off You could have 98% And yet still fail to win especially the suntan lotion scene! I for one did not enjoy this at all, simply put it's A Grind fest!
I agree: Mark's raping and revengings are really disappointing and awkward joys, instead of gradual reconciliation and acceptance of Mark, as a man on behalf of the girls. I think, the game should emphasize more on getting sexexperience of Mark, and more on their mutual joys during Mark's summer holidays. It means, that the game is time restricted, it has to be end within 90th days, till the beginning of the new semester of the college. The girls should end verbally abusing over a certain sympathy stats, and Mark should leave the family in love and friendship in hope of new (hard-core) sexadventures in the future.

Reactions: Jackbite

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
I have an error in the bathroom that does not move me with Christina. I press the question sign and what it says above, but I do not follow the opportunity. In the image, press back with the left mouse button and do not advance. Any solution? The one who asks me for 30 SYM.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Do you have maybe save game ? That i can do thing in game like sex and other?
Go here and you can do the "sex and others" with your hand. If you don't need a game, why even bother ... right? ;)

Loatgoan

Aug 19, 2017
I have an error in the bathroom that does not move me with Christina. I press the question sign and what it says above, but I do not follow the opportunity. In the image, press back with the left mouse button and do not advance. Any solution? The one who asks me for 30 SYM.
same problem here

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes