VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
rinjing
Apparently this is due to the fact that instead of pictures already animation in some places of the game. For example in the scene in the kitchen with Elena. (y):giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: rinjing

meifa1989

Jul 18, 2018
Walkthrough link

thanks a lot! but I got two events not finshed. Can you help me?

FAMILY DEBT!
Complete GOOD BOSS first
Talk to Asher

DOUBLE AGENT!
After journey to Cheng take the new illegal work from Bill and complete it
Talk to Elena before give the work to Bill
Come in to Boss bathroom at Wednesday 22-00 o’clock

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
rinjing, Hammel312

It is necessary to have to write to the author, how and where this error. Otherwise, it will be a long time to identify. If we have time to report to 11.1 version, it would be great!

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
Hammel312
I play without cheats and from scratch, I had a saved file and I inserted it. Bugs do not notice, and it pleases. And about your saved files I do not know, maybe they have problems?

meowsasuke

Dec 27, 2017
using cheat mod breaks the game white screen. i fixed this by the reextracting the zip file at the same place and clicking yes to all this fixes it and keeps the cheat. and the anne seen also seem to not work the one where u have to visite at 8 he just says i want eat whn u eat its 9

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
using cheat mod breaks the game white screen. i fixed this by the reextracting the zip file at the same place and clicking yes to all this fixes it and keeps the cheat. and the anne seen also seem to not work the one where u have to visite at 8 he just says i want eat whn u eat its 9
Haven't used the mod

meifa1989

Jul 18, 2018
SO do i!

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes