nshezz

Donor
May 2, 2017
Buddy,how to talk to annie at 8? always say have to eat!
Eat before 12am or up to 12am and then you should have 10 or 20 left, hope that helps ya. Need anything else PM me (y) I don't like to upset other peoples progress :sneaky:

Last edited:

Sugarfreee

Jun 13, 2017
why i can't select job 'photos from icloud job'? It's red. And i did already good boss and journey to chang already.

meifa1989

Jul 18, 2018
Eat before 12am or up to 12am and then you should have 10 or 20 left, hope that helps ya. Need anything else PM me (y) I don't like to upset other peoples progress :sneaky:
Thanks so much! And I got another question:How to talk with Usher (Zari's husband)? And I still not got the GOOD BOSS event ,only got GOOD BOSS! event. I have finshed the UNDER THE TABLE BREAKFAST event ,:(

Last edited:

nshezz

Donor
May 2, 2017
Thanks so much! And I got another question:How to talk with Usher (Zari's husband)? And I still not got the GOOD BOSS event ,only got GOOD BOSS! event. I have finshed the UNDER THE TABLE BREAKFAST event ,:(
You need to talk to Usher around 12pm in the garage area, if i remember correctly. Happy hunting ;)

Last edited:

nshezz

Donor
May 2, 2017
why i can't select job 'photos from icloud job'? It's red. And i did already good boss and journey to chang already.
You need to speak with elana before handing over the photos to Bill and advance on a Wednesday night @ 22:00 hours, so don't hand over work to Bill before hand :p should be a new option about ya reward ;)

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
Could someone share a save from v 10.0 please ? If I use one of my old savegames the story progress is set back nearly to the start of the game.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Did Mark finally get some pussy in this game ? Or is he still "Unlucky Mark" and "Rapist Mark" ?

Sugarfreee

Jun 13, 2017
You need to speak with elana before handing over the photos to Bill and advance on a Wednesday night @ 22:00 hours, so don't hand over work to Bill before hand :p should be a new option about ya reward ;)
ok, but i think i need to do something else before this. See the attached file

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes