kot222

Jun 2, 2017
use cheat mod for this version. Launch them in computer. All stats will be max including jess

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Is this game any good i ask because i don't want to download almost 7gb only to find the game sucks

D

Deleted member 42

haven't played this since 0.8? can you fuck elena now or still blueballed? (except that drunk scene)

Martin87

Jul 19, 2017
Incorrect. You can already fuck Elena in the ass while she's drink and thinking that you are the husband. This was quite a few versions ago.
haven't played this since 0.8? can you fuck elena now or still blueballed? "(EXCEPT DRUNK SCENE)" so, NO...except drunk scene no sex with Elena...only handjob, titjob, assjob, footjob and blowjobs...but still better than AWAM :D

Nov 27, 2017
haven't played this since 0.8? can you fuck elena now or still blueballed? "(EXCEPT DRUNK SCENE)" so, NO...except drunk scene no sex with Elena...only handjob, titjob, assjob, footjob and blowjobs...but still better than AWAM :D
Ah. Ooops. My bad! XD *I guess I'm the drunk one! XD

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
haven't played this since 0.8? can you fuck elena now or still blueballed? "(EXCEPT DRUNK SCENE)" so, NO...except drunk scene no sex with Elena...only handjob, titjob, assjob, footjob and blowjobs...
Elena is the blonde right? She's the only character from the previews that interest me. So enough content with her for the huge download? Disappointing no vaginal sex though. Anal ain't my thing at all.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Since the new content is bugged, I figured I'd enjoy some old content, but I cannot get the Elena blowjob scene on Wed night in the bathroom to trigger. I've tried like 5 combinations of choices, but it's either kiss her and leave, piss her off, spank her, etc. Anyone remember the sequence? Or is it non-repeateable?

Martin87

Jul 19, 2017
Elena is the blonde right? She's the only character from the previews that interest me. So enough content with her for the huge download? Disappointing no vaginal sex though. Anal ain't my thing at all.
I hope that will be continue Elena with Christine sunbathing soon :D

Martin87

Jul 19, 2017
Since the new content is bugged, I figured I'd enjoy some old content, but I cannot get the Elena blowjob scene on Wed night in the bathroom to trigger. I've tried like 5 combinations of choices, but it's either kiss her and leave, piss her off, spank her, etc. Anyone remember the sequence? Or is it non-repeateable?
yes...quest double agent :) hack photos from ICloud :)

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes