bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Since the new content is bugged, I figured I'd enjoy some old content, but I cannot get the Elena blowjob scene on Wed night in the bathroom to trigger. I've tried like 5 combinations of choices, but it's either kiss her and leave, piss her off, spank her, etc. Anyone remember the sequence? Or is it non-repeateable?
Mention the photos to her if you have a new set of photos from Icloud ;)

DyreMezza

Jul 29, 2018
Sadly i must say that ive given up on this game. Its just not fun anymore.
Too many things depends on being on exact time and day,making you skip all week just to trigger things.
Some grinding and guesses on choices(cinema) are boring and/or tedious which simply consumes your time without progress.

The renders and models are amazing but thats just not enough to keep me going.

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
Sadly i must say that ive given up on this game. Its just not fun anymore.
Too many things depends on being on exact time and day,making you skip all week just to trigger things.
Some grinding and guesses on choices(cinema) are boring and/or tedious which simply consumes your time without progress.

The renders and models are amazing but thats just not enough to keep me going.
hijacking this thread, but can you tell me from which game your profile picture is?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
yes...quest double agent :) hack photos from ICloud :)
Mention the photos to her if you have a new set of photos from Icloud ;)
Thanks for the reminder! I forgot I needed do the iCloud task again every time. :rolleyes:

So the only content I've seen without manipulating saves are the dares you can make the girls do.

But as explained earlier in this thread if you edit the save file to <ZariDateLevel>2</ZariDateLevel> there's a surprising amount of Zari content. At 13:00 drink with her (she'll act like it's her 2nd drink), then once she's in the bikini and has a couple more drinks there's fun things to all over the house :). And if you use the Christina blowjob scene is pretty hot! So it really is a shame the Zari/car keys bug is making this release so frustrating. Oh well, hopefully he'll have it fixed, because I want to see how much more Jessica content there is :love:

Reactions: bobbo69

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Ok so car keys seems to be an issue for most of you. I have not had that problem at all. Followed walkthrough exactly and can get them no issues at all. I have however hit a brick wall with super bitch. Can not do massage,dinner table event or pool event. None of them show up at all. Massage is weird i do everything walkthrough says and when i go to massage room its empty and game crashes. I think there are a number of bugs again in this. Good update just a shame its buggy and a shame it takes 1 month for next to no content. I think game would feel larger if events did not trigger on set days and times. Go round in circles most of the time.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes