KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Does this need the original assembly-csharp in the data\managed directory?

And if so, could someone upload the 13.2 version of that file? I overwrote that with the cheat mod version and forgot to backup.
You can install the update on both the original and cheated version.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
You can install the update on both the original and cheated version.
Hm, it doesn't work for me. I renamed the data directory and the executable as you instructed. Also put in the original assembly again. But the updater (unlike the last two versions) doesn't accept my Lucky Mark directory. Just says "Required data not found in current dir or wrong version!"

Doomslug

Donor
Mar 5, 2017
Hm, it doesn't work for me. I renamed the data directory and the executable as you instructed. Also put in the original assembly again. But the updater (unlike the last two versions) doesn't accept my Lucky Mark directory. Just says "Required data not found in current dir or wrong version!"
Same here too.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Update v13.3: (7.4 MB)
I've done as wrote in spoiler(i've updated to 13.2 the same way with similar patch), but i've got "Required data not found in current dir or wrong version!"
No cheat mod or anything else installed...

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Same here too.
Sorry , i forgot to add something.It should work now.Please re-download it.

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

asdasdghf

Jun 13, 2017
How to get 4 new animations with elena? (which is in the changelog?)
I mean in the bathroom of course but i couldn't find any new.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
He wants to talk with me only about "Work for Annie", but since she is already working as a maid, so it's useless. There are no other options, and I'm afraid that I just didn't go for a dress in this version of walkthrough, but cheated, and game is in stupor because of that.
Have you loaned him the money to buy Zari a new dress? If not and that option isn't showing then you've missed something.

I assume you have already went with him to get the maid dress for Annie? That is when he finds the dress he wants to buy but cant afford it. This was in the last update (12.0) and you couldn't loan him the money until now.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
LOL? :mad:
Now, when i have 13.3 i can't propose Kristina to invite her gf to the house - the option is absent...
WTF??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes